Who think dem know football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who think dem know football?

True or False: If the ball is played backwards you can't be offside.

What does the ref give if a defender plays a DIRECT freekick back to his keeper, who slips and the ball goes into the goal?

If the ball touches an outside agent while in play (a dog, for instance), what action should the referee take?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

my answer

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    True or False: If the ball is played backwards you can't be offside. exactly as you are behind the BALL

What does the ref give if a defender plays a DIRECT freekick back to his keeper, who slips and the ball goes into the goal? GOAL

If the ball touches an outside agent while in play (a dog, for instance), what action should the referee take?
    drop ball
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

I will wait for some more answers.

The one about playing the ball backwards, my first thoughts were like yours, but someone raised the possibility that what is being asked is, if the defender plays the ball back towards his own goal, can an attacking player be called offside?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True or False: If the ball is played backwards you can't be offside.

Sorry mi nuh like the question ... if a backpass is made and is intercepted by a player in an offside position then the player is no longer offside.

What does the ref give if a defender plays a DIRECT freekick back to his keeper, who slips and the ball goes into the goal?

Some ref may laugh and say idiot ... but its a goal.

Based on the goal Shelton scored on Sunday I guess its up to the ref. However, dropball.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if a defender passes the ball one cannot be offside BUT

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I will wait for some more answers.

The one about playing the ball backwards, my first thoughts were like yours, but someone raised the possibility that what is being asked is, if the defender plays the ball back towards his own goal, can an attacking player be called offside?
          one cannot be in an offside position and impede play so it depends on the ref
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

not offisde, not interfering with the play.

goal

drop ball

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

in that case yes .... esp if he is in a position to interfere with the play.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

false
                di kick direct still, once nobady nuh touch it, ah goal.
                once di object animate, ref ah guh stop di game fi interference. If him sight di animate object before it interfere wid di game, him ah guh stop di game fi have di animate object to be removed. Suh inna fi mi opinion di said logics hold, him stop di game.

Comment

Di fuss one a mean true, ah wha kinna double negative question dat anyway. Yuh cyann offside true

Comment

stop di game and duh what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

an restart wid ah drop ball

Comment

Good answer to the last one! The ref should have stopped the play att he point when the ball hit the "outside agent" and restart the game with a drop ball. Strictly speaking, and that is very strictly speaking, Luton was lucky!

First answer is wrong. The player will still be judged offside if he was in an offside position when the ball was passed back, interfering with play assumed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

First one is wrong, but that might depend on the interpretion of the question.

Last one is correct.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mosiah..yuh neva si dis one?

the corner kick stump mi fi real......

Comment

Working...
                              X