field as long as they are healthy.

Donovan Ricketts
    Bibi Gardener
    Claude Davis
    Ian Goodison
    Ricardo Fuller
    jamal rycee

The other 5 position is up for grab.

how do you rate donovan ricketts and did colin todd do him justice?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
      field as long as they are healthy.

Donovan Ricketts
      Bibi Gardener
      Claude Davis
      Ian Goodison
      Ricardo Fuller
      jamal rycee

The other 5 position is up for grab.
      Not sure about Ricketts, Pepe and Campbell-Ryce! ...and, Claude could play himself off the TEAM!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Donovan Ricketts is not too dominant in his box as

tall and strong youth. He is good shot blocker but can be weak as a playing goalkeeper (ball at his feet). I think he is the best jamaica have but I think he underutilized his height for corners etc. I hope he work on taking charge of at least the six yard box. I think he takes too long to build his wall like he is not sure where they are to be lined up(proper training should be able to solved this). He tends to drift out of games but i hope his time in england have resolved that . He is too easy on his defenders and need to really let them know when not to do certain things. I want to see him more involved in games by talking/correcting his defenders and be more assertive about it. I Rate him because i think Chico should be able to change some of his bad habits. He need a lot of left footed training and he need to work more on right side reflex.

Comment

i agree with gardner fuller and ryce...not too sure about davis and ricketts

Comment

Working...
          X