Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Khari Stephenson and Jermaine Johnston was

not invited to the costa rica game?

I also want to know who is Donovan Duckie (History etc).

Who is the naggo head defender invited (history etc).

yuh demanding eh?

who yuh demanding that info from?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Anybody who have or think them have the answer

I do not see anything demanding about my questions. J.f.f personnel/director should be reading this website at least 3 times a week.

Comment

But yuh no easy!!
        "J.f.f personnel/director should be reading this website at least 3 times a week." Well...is not that yuh wrang...yuh just no easy at all!!!

Let me try answering for you:

Why Khari Stephenson and Jermaine Johnston was not invited to the costa rica game?
        They were invited to the last game(s) and we must bear in mind that while we have a large pool of overseas-based players, only a set amount can be invited each time. Why invite them all when only a limited amount of them will be able to play? The JFF is also guided by budgetary constraints. Here's the optimist in me: there'll be many more games.

Think of St Georges FC. If you wonder any further, search the Observer site for articles on Duckie and/or St Georges FC.

Darby was spotted at the semifinals of the St Catherine Knockout couple weeks ago. The Prof was at that game and he stated that he was impressed with one particular player from the four teams on display. It's similar to the same way in which both Pepe Goodison and Fabian Taylor were spotted. Pepe was at Olympic Gardens when the Prof saw him, and Fabian Taylor was at Central Links when ( I think Clovis) saw him. In any case, Darby must have some quality to have impressed The Prof.

However, another top-quality coach (Bora) handpicked Donovan Davis and Mario Swaby but both so far have been ignored by The Prof and Tappa. It's either that Bora was wrong, or that the players only impressed to disappoint. This is to say that not all players pin-pointed will turn out to be the quality expected. Carl Brown went head-over-heals about Lacon Brissett (Village UTD) but the player is still a project. Yet, we can only hope that Darby is true quality!
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Andre Darby, the Naggo Head defender, played for Waterford High School in Manning Cup. He was arguably the best all around player this season. DI man got talent. He is destined to be a great if he stays humble.

Comment

players might also be picked with a system in mind..

an yuh right....no mercy nuh easy a tall tall!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Re: "players might also be picked with a system in mind" You're absolutely right!
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I simply ask a few question and I received a couple answer

but certain tone makes me feel like I am comitting a crime. I am curious about a Khari and Jermaine because I personally think they are good players . Did they refuse a call for whatever reason ? or Did J.f.f see it fit not to call them.
                I am free to make my points here or even in front of Rene because I do not pick the final squad. This is why some teams/countries win and some lose .

Personally I see a lot of these players in action whether by video or live. I am not saying I am always correct but I am still going to express my opinion as long as i am a reggaeboyzsc supporter.

My goal here is to have the best available squad for the reggaeboyzsc to have a chance to make it to Africa. The way i see it is that Rene is getting payed (whether high or low ) to do the same so I donot expect him to only attend harbour view or kingston games .

Comment

Your questions have been answered. Re-read the answers given by myself, gamma, and Mr Paw. Or is it that reading is as "over-rated" as HL once opined!

Comment

I played with Khari's younger brother over New Years weekend

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                    not invited to the costa rica game?

on the ROCK. He is similar in style and build to Khari and plays the simple game. He also plays in Europe he stated, some scandinavian country
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X