No announcement yet.

THANK YOU, ROBINHO. Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One dimensional ... X used that .. one of these days explain that to me. The boy can head the ball, shoot with both feet. Both players are basically similiar but the reality is one scored 20+ goals last season and has already scored 25 goals this season ... one has been a constant match winner for his team, despite him being "one dimensional"

Again .. Robinho nuh good like Ronaldo.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Scaly I see that you are trying hard
      to hurt me but I will just laugh When I see
      you going for Gatuso, Gerrad and Lampard, I know you must be crazy or very tired (rest up and come by tomorrow).

Comment

Basically Similar?? What have done for
        this insult Lazie? RMA lierally hang up the phone on wenger.
        Boss yuh tink Madrid would hesitate to sell Cristian?

I will ask again; Is brasil an ordinary team?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Basically Similar?? What have done for
          this insult Lazie? RMA lierally hang up the phone on wenger.
          Boss yuh tink Madrid would hesitate to sell Cristian?

I will ask again; Is brasil an ordinary team?
          Why did RM offer 75 million for Ronaldo during this transfer window? Yuh need to keep up with the news.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh mussi talking bout
            R9 to rhatid. Afta dem nuh mad, boss stap read gossip column dem Iyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              Yuh mussi talking bout
              R9 to rhatid. Afta dem nuh mad, boss stap read gossip column dem Iyah.
              Alright Jawge, continue in yuh ignorance.

Comment

Working...
              X