FA Cup 5th round draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL that was funny, me dissing Lyon and you dissing Milan

Classic to rhazzz. How dare you compare AC Milan to Lyon, u a neophyte?? ounu will walk all over Lyon mark my words

Whoever loses this game will feel real awfull afterwards.

BenZIDANNE is the best and will be a GREAT.

By the way if I was Zen Guru Wenger I would recall Vela, we need a LEFT winger and Rosicky is too injury prone, Carlos a tear up La Liga, we need him now.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
      Classic to rhazzz. How dare you compare AC Milan to Lyon, u a neophyte?? ounu will walk all over Lyon mark my words

Whoever loses this game will feel real awfull afterwards.

BenZIDANNE is the best and will be a GREAT.

By the way if I was Zen Guru Wenger I would recall Vela, we need a LEFT winger and Rosicky is too injury prone, Carlos a tear up La Liga, we need him now.
      I expect the Empire to beat Lyon, but I don't see it as a cakewalk. The old men of Milan cannot keep up with Arsenal ... worse if dem play the relic called Maldini.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So true

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        the Newcastle game was not easy.
        OJ, how all me hard core Gunners bredrin

OJ
        Hemperor
        Gamma
        Karl
        Hortical

now who have I forgotten?
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

well chelsea and pool played easy teams but newcastle is a good team .

Comment

whats up man.. I still want to do that brazil thing.

Comment

Do worry Manchester is winning the league and chelsea will w

in the fa cup .

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                in the fa cup .
                Really? ... then again with the continuous easy games Chelsea getting, no wonder you expect them to win the Fa Cup.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Chelsea supporters were left holding their sides laughing as they listened to the 5th Round FA Cup draw. While Chelsea were drawn at home to Huddersfield Town, the ‘big two’ – Manchester Utd and Arsenal – were paired with each other at Old Trafford.

This of course means that one or other will, after February 17th, be competing on only two fronts, those being the Premier League and The Champions League.

Chelsea meanwhile, are still in with a shout for four trophies, having already made their way through to the League Cup Final while still progressing in the league, the FA Cup and the Champions League.

We here at cfcuk.net aren’t bothered who out of the Goons and the Mancs gets knocked out but we will, however, send the losers the following message…

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
                  “Ha ha ha!”
                  Well if the GUNNERS were in Chelsea's space and Chelsea and ManU were meeting - I would also think sending to the losers ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› would be par for the course!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I watched Milan yesterday and I was laughing ... Arsenal has already booked their spot in the next round. just close down Kaka and unuh criss.
                    A joke yuh a Clarence Seedoff is playing 'the ball' of his life....and, the entire Milan team is 'lively' (= energy and good attitude - massive)!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      A joke yuh a Clarence Seedoff is playing 'the ball' of his life....and, the entire Milan team is 'lively' (= energy and good attitude - massive)!
                      Fool yuhself KArl! I had picked Milan to win Seria A .... memba dat. Dem nuh good ... close down Kaka ... unuh criss.

Comment

Fool yuhself KArl! I had picked Milan to win Seria A .... memba dat. Dem nuh good ... close down Kaka ... unuh criss.
                        Soooo...? You mpicked Milan to win Serie A and you are still saying they are not any good?

Gwaan man...GUNNERS an BoyU innah di FA Cup! (Fi BoyU - Slash throat emoticon!)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Soooo...? You mpicked Milan to win Serie A and you are still saying they are not any good?

Gwaan man...GUNNERS an BoyU innah di FA Cup! (Fi BoyU - Slash throat emoticon!)
                          You have a comprehension problem KArl? The fact is after watching Milan this season I have to call a spade a spade.

Comment

Working...
                          X