Cardiff City v Wolves

Sheffield United v Middlesbrough

Liverpool v Barnsley

]Manchester United v Arsenal

Preston v Portsmouth

Coventry City v West Brom

Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

The ties are scheduled to take place on 16 and 17 February
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Fifth round fixtures:

Manchester United v Arsenal

The ties are scheduled to take place on 16 and 17 February
    Looks like United will exit the tournament at this stage.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Looks like United will exit the tournament at this stage.
      Hortikal .. there's a typo in yuh post ... should be ...
      Looks like Arsenal will exit the tournament at this stage.
      You have a point. Unuh future nuh look too bright.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manchester Utd v Arsenal – Ha Ha Ha! (Chelsea reaction)

Chelsea supporters were left holding their sides laughing as they listened to the 5th Round FA Cup draw. While Chelsea were drawn at home to Huddersfield Town, the ‘big two’ – Manchester Utd and Arsenal – were paired with each other at Old Trafford.

This of course means that one or other will, after February 17th, be competing on only two fronts, those being the Premier League and The Champions League.

Chelsea meanwhile, are still in with a shout for four trophies, having already made their way through to the League Cup Final while still progressing in the league, the FA Cup and the Champions League.

We here at cfcuk.net aren’t bothered who out of the Goons and the Mancs gets knocked out but we will, however, send the losers the following message…

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
        “Ha ha ha!”

Comment

I truly have to wonder ... how come Chelsea nor Liverpool is yet to play a competitive game in the Fa Cup? Talk bout easy ride.

Comment

You not the only one wondering, but such is the draw

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            I truly have to wonder ... how come Chelsea nor Liverpool is yet to play a competitive game in the Fa Cup? Talk bout easy ride.
            I hate to see the 2 best FLAIR teams playing each other before the semi-finals, it just stinks as the spectacle of a final with two FLAIR teams is one to dream for.

The most boring games are always Liverpool vs Chelsea and always goes to extra time NIL ALL.

Well one of the teams between BoyU and Big SidEEE!!! wont have the trebble and we shall find out very early instead of the drama of knowing later into the season.

Chelsea still in 4 competitions however, can you just imagine the irony if they won all FOUR, Mourinho would have a heart attack to see Day Ghost Grant doing better than him.
            That is fantasy and DEFINTELY WONT happen for sure?
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

An Arsenal fan's response

The FA Cup draw was made this lunchtime and we’ve been picked to face Manchester United at Old Trafford. I’m sorry, but don’t we always get a hard tie in the draw? We got Burnley in the 3rd round, that’s not bad but they’re still not bad. There were 6 Premiership teams in today’s draw and I was certain we’d get one of them. What’s more annoying is that Chelsea always get the easiest draw; they’ve got Huddersfield Town at home. It’s stupid the amount of times we draw Premiership teams. Maybe it’s something to do with being ball no.1? Maybe it’s something to do with Roman Abramovich and some cheeky payments to Trevor Brooking?

Anyway, it’s a massive tie and by far the game of the round. It’s a few days before the 1st leg of the Champions League knockout games too so it’ll be interesting to see if anyone is rested. I have a feeling Arsene would’ve planned to play a second string 11 in this match but now he’s seen we’ve got United away he might think differently. The result in this game can have a big effect on our performance against AC Milan and indeed it can have a physiological effect in the title race.

We’ll think about the game in more depth nearer the time; the game will be played on either the 16th or 17th of February.

Comment

Arsenal play Burnley and Newcastle and a ask if the draw is fixed. There was talk that the ball that appeared in the first draw to play Aston Villa was for Boro, but they annouced it as Manu. Then Spurs .... now Arsenal.

Since the Empire is the best ... they simply have to beat the rest.

Comment

Rhazz, didnt realize it was befor Champ league

both teams should have the game postponed until later.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger .. here is the article.

FA Cup fixed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A probe has been launched after fans claimed there had been an mistake during the FA Cup draw, according to reports.
                    The Daily Star reports that supporters believe they saw Manchester United wrongly chosen as Aston Villa's rivals in the next round of the cup.

The paper claims that during the live draw, ex-Arsenal star Sammy Nelson, 58, announced the number 24 - Man United - ball from the perspex tumbler.

He declared United, managed by Sir Alex Ferguson, 65, would play Villa in the third round of English football's biggest cup competition.

But some fans were convinced they actually saw the number 25 ball on their screens, which represented Middlesbrough, managed by Gareth Southgate, 37.

And a replay of the draw seems to show it does bear the number 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                      both teams should have the game postponed until later.
                      Dream on Mexx. Games are normally played the weekend before a CL tie.

Comment

the Newcastle game was not easy.

Comment

Do you know in Spain and especially Italy (figures) they

make allowances for Champs league as they know that is the greatest tournament and want their teams to represent their Nation. So games before UEFA get rearranged all the time.

Lyon should be a cake walk for BoyU but we have the defending champs and their new prodigy and saviour Pato scored a double again this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                            the Newcastle game was not easy.
                            Compared to the teams that Liverpool and Chelsea face ... but be fair now OJ. Its Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                              make allowances for Champs league as they know that is the greatest tournament and want their teams to represent their Nation. So games before UEFA get rearranged all the time.

Lyon should be a cake walk for BoyU but we have the defending champs and their new prodigy and saviour Pato scored a double again this weekend
                              .. that why Spanish and Italian teams can excel in the league. The English FA will not even consider that.

How is it Lyon is seen as a cakewalk? They have one of the best freekicker in the world ... Manu players cannot afford to foul 30 yards from goal. Then there is the youngster Benzema.

I watched Milan yesterday and I was laughing ... Arsenal has already booked their spot in the next round. just close down Kaka and unuh criss.

Comment

Working...
                              X