Sir Alex Ferguson's mighty Man Utd midfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
    gwaan duck and hide, even your coaches say Anderson played the DM role well so nice try with your bait and switch by trying to blur the issue by bringing in silly issues and meaningles shenanigans regarding forwards and tackling. Again I ask, what is the role and definition of a Front sweeper (DM)?

I shall repeat the question, afterall you have the internet and search engines to guide you, so use them if you are lost you will still look smart
    Anderson was carried in as a replacement for Scholes. Again .. Anderson is no DM. Climb up the wall all yuh want boss ... I guess unuh ago tell me that Scholes is a defensive mid too.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
      cot damnit Lazie, di man talk Querioz(the man responsible for ManU transformation), LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

i si yo miss di days of Luke Chadwick, Lee Roach, Keiron Richardon, and Liam Milner
      Okay ... when him say #2 I thought he was talking a player.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Why is it people...

"especially since the basic instinct of BoyU is to attaack, the only other team that plays FLAIR attacking football of the 4 is Arsenal"

One a these days tell that to the likes of OJ and Karl.
        BoyU a learn! Unnuh a tek notes fram di masters - if a nuh di GUNNERS den-a who?!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Anderson is the most intriguing midfielder we have, he is my choice to play alongside Scholes.
          Giggs is also quite capable of playing midfield, that gives Man U the option in late some games to field Giggs and Nani.

Blessed

Comment

Fergie likes the idea of having a Kaka and a Ronaldinho, truth is one of Anderson MANY qualities is his ability to defend, actually fight for the ball.

Blessed

Comment

Shameless)

Blessed

Comment

Working...
              X