Shelton scores for Sheffield United against Man cty, FA cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton scores for Sheffield United against Man cty, FA cup

also had a great chance for an assist. It is live on FSC started at 11am Eastern
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Luton fi put in fi a transfer. Robson a hold him back and Karl please don't mention the word team.

Tilla a hope you watching the game
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tilla a hope you watching the game
      I jus' start.

BTW, my position is that Shelton should always make good use of opportunities when presented to him. Good to see he is doing just that.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Funny thing with Shelton - Neil Warnock decided for some reason not to play him after his good showing against Man U last season (which is the game that decided Heinze's future at Man U, I think... but that is a different discussion) but since moving to Crystal Palace, Warnock has shown interest in taking Shelton from Sheffield United. If he didn't like him as a player then, what changed?
        Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

I see the ref talking to Elano ... he is aware that the youth nuh speak engish?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Keegan View Post
            Funny thing with Shelton - Neil Warnock decided for some reason not to play him after his good showing against Man U last season (which is the game that decided Heinze's future at Man U, I think... but that is a different discussion)
            When you start that discussion, mek mi know.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

maybe the ref speaks portuguese?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The match is being played at 100 mph as City dominate possession, but United are looking dangerous on the break with the pace of Shelton. You get the impression that the game is far from over and, to uses the cliché, the next goal will be crucial. United will be desperate to maintain their two-goal cushion until half-time. [Sky Sports live commentary]
                Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sun..._ManCity2.html

look allink on live footy

Comment

Daniel sturridge, the youth who scored the volley for City is the brother of former Jamaican international Dean Sturridge. I suppose we could add him to the pool.
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

dean sturridge was a jamaican international?? yuh sure?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dean is his uncle. Moreover, Dean never represented Jamaica although he was called by Simoes. Dean had issues in committing as he felt he was English first.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Right. Dean Sturridges parents are both born jamaicans..

..."Sturridge is considering an offer to play for Jamaica in France '98. Both of Sturridge's parents were born in Jamaica...."

quote from a derby county message board.
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Yes, so to answer Gamma's question if Sturridge was a Jamaican international. The answer is no as he was never capped. Daniel Sturridge however could be considered for Jamaica if Simoes thinks he is good enough.

Comment

From the BBC match report:

Man City's travelling band of fans may have unwittingly had a hand in Shelton's opener.

A clutch of balloons littered City's goalmouth and when Martin, on loan from Manchester United, crossed to Shelton, the ball momentarily got lost amongst them, leaving defender Michael Ball bamboozled.

Shelton managed to keep his eye on the ball and stabbed it home to pumped fists of praise from under-pressure manager Bryan Robson.

The balloons were quickly burst, and City pressed forward in search of the equaliser.
                              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                              - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                              X