• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cAshley Cole cheating scandal trying to save marriage

I'll stand by Ashley

Cheryl's story: World Exclusive

By Jane Atkinson
    DEVASTATED Cheryl Cole has pledged to stand by disgraced husband Ashley and honour every word of her solemn wedding vows — despite his drunken night of shame with a blonde.

In a searingly frank world-exclusive interview, the stunning Girls Aloud star spoke for the first time of her pain and anguish at the scandal surrrounding the England ace. HURTING BUT STILL TOGETHER: Cheryl and Ashley battling to save their marriage at a secret location - but pledging that they are determined to stick it out
    "When I married Ashley I made my vows and promised we'd be together for better or worse," she said. "This has to be the worst it gets."
    And we can reveal Cheryl is CONVINCED her husband never had sex with 22-year-old Aimee Walton, BELIEVES his story and is still DETERMINED they can make their marriage work. CLICK TO SEE ASHLEY AND CHERYL'S LIFE IN PICTURES

Although Ashley's shame only hit the headlines on Friday, Cheryl, 24, admitted she has known about Chelsea defender Ashley's boozy night with Aimee for six heart-breaking weeks.
    He confessed to his wife just hours later and since then the couple, married just 18 months, have battled to save their relationship. Ruin

Speaking from a secret location yesterday, with 27-year-old Ashley at her side and wedding ring still on her finger, she said: "I'm astonished that girl says she felt sorry for me.
    "If she felt so sorry why did she run to the papers to try and ruin my marriage?
    HAVE YOUR SAY HERE
    "I hope she's happy with her first designer handbag that she can buy with her dirty money.
    "I've been through an emotional roller coaster but I'm determined to be strong. Ashley's a wonderful husband and we ARE in love. I won't let this woman destroy our marriage."

Eyes welling up with emotion, brave Cheryl revealed how Ashley broke down in tears when he returned home after his night with Aimee.
    He'd gone out drinking in London with friends on December 8 then they all planned to watch boxer Ricky Hatton's world title fight on TV. Ashley was downing vodka cocktails in the CC club.
    Cheryl recalled: "When Ashley returned in a state he told me these girls had been invited into the VIP area and then he got really, really drunk. That was totally out of character for him."
    The pals invited the girls back to watch the boxing with them at a flat in Princess Park Manor, Friern Barnet, north London—the same complex where Ashley and Cheryl used to live.
    On the journey he was violently sick. And when they arrived he was so drunk he had to go straight to bed. Hairdresser Aimee claimed she then had sex with Ashley—even though she admitted he was "swaying", "slurring his words" and "threw up everywhere" .
    The single mum from Morden, south London, added that later she had sex with him before and after he "vomited on the floor, all over the cream carpet". But staunchly loyal wife Cheryl insisted yesterday: "That's utter rubbish, I know that for a FACT. I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he ISN'T capable.
    "When I heard what this girl had said I realised she'd made part of the story up. And, to be honest, that has helped me get through this.
    "Obviously I felt sick to the stomach. What woman and wife wouldn't? And to be honest I felt humiliated and crushed that this girl was saying these things and people were believing it.
    "Things were made worse when my family and friends started calling and offering support. I had to tell them that Ashley had told me about a drunken night and I'd kept it a secret for nearly two months.
    "I'd only told my mum. I adore the girls from the band but I hadn't even told them. It was something that Ashley and I had to get through together.
    "We've spent so much time together, talked and sorted things out. So I was devastated when this girl came up with all this and tried to make out it was something it wasn't." SCENE OF SHAME: Flats where Cole spent night with AimeeThen courageous Cheryl relived that heartbreaking moment when the £90,000-a-week star returned to their £3.5 million home in Oxshott, Surrey, and collapsed in sobs.

She said: "He told me, ‘Something happened last night but I was so drunk I don't know what,'
    "I was furious, furious that he didn't know what had gone on and that he'd put himself in that situation.
    "All he could remember is his friends leaving him upstairs with this girl and him being so ill that he was sick and she was putting a bucket under his head, looking after him.
    "His mates had said the girl was going into the kitchen and getting cloths to clean up because he was totally out of it. They were downstairs watching the fight and thought he'd be fine."
    Incredibly, beautiful Cheryl kept her composure as she recalled her fury and added: "I saw the sick over Ashley's clothes, he was covered in it. I was fuming with his friends for not looking after him themselves.
    "OK, Ashley was stupid to put himself in such a vulnerable and ridiculous position. But his friends should have protected him. I've seen with my own eyes the way women flirt and try it on with footballers.
    "I was so angry, so frustrated that Ashley couldn't remember what on earth had gone on apart from him being sick."
    That night feisty Cheryl made her disgraced husband sleep in a spare room. She said: "It was the worst night of my life. I was angry and I didn't know the full story of what happened.
    "I've always said that if anything happened with another woman I would leave—and I knew I'd have to face up to that reality if he really had cheated.
    "But the next day I calmed down a bit and then took a few more days to let what he'd said sink in. Ashley is not a big drinker, I knew that and I was shocked about the state he was in. It's so not like him. I never really thought it could be the end because we ARE married and I realised there's no point saying your vows then walking out on a whim." AIMEE: Slammed by CherylBut Cheryl admitted that for the first week she struggled to cope with what Ashley had told her.
    She said: "I just couldn't believe that he couldn't remember anything. I asked, and asked, and asked but still he said he couldn't recall a thing that had gone on. He kept telling me he couldn't but I couldn't believe that.
    "As Ashley rarely drinks and is usually so careful, I asked if he thought somebody had put something into one of his drinks. But he said he didn't know. It was like banging my head against a brick wall. I didn't want to eat or sleep, I just felt drained and hurt and scared."
    But also in Cheryl's mind were the memories of her insisting to the media a year ago: "If anybody cheated on me they'd be dead. I've been cheated on in the past. I gave the blokes a few right and left hooks."
    She told us: "I had to appreciate, and I DID appreciate, Ashley coming to me first and telling me about it.
    "But it's fair to say we constantly rowed over the next few days.
    "My mum Joan was there and I confided in her. She realised something serious was going on, she had never seen us rowing before.
    "I knew that Ashley and I were going to be spending Christmas apart because he was playing football in London and I was in Newcastle.
    "It was a horrible Christmas, it was so raw. But I had time to myself to think and I realised that the New Year was coming up and we could start afresh. I didn't want to carry the same argument into the New Year. I was 100 per cent over it. Daft

"Obviously part of me was still angry and I won't take any s**t. Slowly things moved on and we got back to normal. FIRST STEP TO SCANDAL: Club where Cole met girl "We love each other, I adore Ashley and we spent time talking about things.
    "But then last week Ashley's agent got a call saying a girl was about to go to the papers saying she had a boozy night with Ashley. She didn't say she'd slept with him at that stage.
    "I instantly thought it was just some daft girl saying something for money, I didn't put two and two together.
    "Then at midnight on Thursday I got a call from my PR saying the girl HAD sold her story. And on Friday morning the penny dropped that it was the same girl from that night before Christmas.
    "It made it worse when people claimed I'd kicked Ashley out. That just wasn't true.
    "I'm still hurt and angry but we've been working things through since December and we're now hoping to move forward and rebuild our relationship. And I'm back at work with the band on Monday. I thought the whole matter was already dealt with and now this woman makes these claims. But I feel sorry for her that she had to go after a married man for her own financial gain.
    "I know it must be hard being a single mum but that's no excuse to exploit Ashley and potentially ruin our marriage.
    "I feel like I'm living in a nightmare and I don't know if people will allow me or Ashley to forget it. I hope they do. My friends have been brilliant. The girls from my band have all been so supportive.
    "I don't want anybody to be angry with Ashley or to judge him—that's my job as his wife." Cheryl and Ashley have neither asked for nor received any payment for their account.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Jermaine Defoe and the 36GG BRA on his head. LOL shoulda me

Rat it for SEVEN years

Dani's man likes to bed mistress with 36GG bra on his head

By Carole Aye Maung & Ryan Sabey
    SPURS ace Jermain Defoe rolls off the busty mistress he has kept secret for an astonishing SEVEN YEARS... and plants the cups of her giant 36GG bra on his head.

Watch video interview: Defoe wore my bra on his head

Then the grinning little England striker hops off the bed and does a NAKED HANDSTAND against the wall in a bizarre ritual to get himself ready for another frenzied romp with zeppelin-chested Stephanie Moule.
    Welcome to 25-year-old Jermain's very secret world—DEFFO the wierdest and wackiest we've uncovered of any cheating footballer in Britain.
    For we can reveal the slippery Tottenham star has been playing a one-two with 25-year-old single mum Stephanie while weaving his way through relationships with THREE beauties—David Beckham's sister Joanne, ex-fiancée Charlotte Mears and his current girlfriend, pin-up Danielle Lloyd. Click for pics of sexy Dani

Stephanie even keeps abreast of his normal publicised rat-like behaviour —such as last week when he was caught out on the town with a mystery brunette only to make it up with 24-year-old Danielle later.
    Defoe sneaks off to see his ultra-top secret mistress for extra press-ups before training—phoning ahead to make sure she's wearing HIGH HEELS and NO KNICKERS when he arrives.
    And he's been getting away with it since 2001 because she lives in a little flat near the ground.
    The player even treats Stephanie's two-year-old son Kye like his own child—playing with the youngster who calls him Main.
    But now Kye's buxom mum has had enough of living in a world even Footballer's Wives scriptwriters would reject as too bizarre.
    "For all these years I've clung to a belief that we might be together one day—but all he wants me for is sex," sighs Stephanie.
    "He's obsessed with my 36GG boobs. He loves it that he can fit his head into one of my bra cups—and he's happy just sitting there in my bedroom like that, with my bra on his head.
    "Immediately after he climaxes he wants to go again. So he does naked handstands up against the wall because he believes it helps speed things up.
    "He's continued to meet up with me for sex despite being engaged to David Beckham's sister and then Charlotte Mears. And it's been no different since he's been with Danielle Lloyd. See sexy pic of Charlotte Mears here.

"He's always told me that, really, he can't stand skinny girls or model types." Stephanie reveals how Defoe cheated on Danielle with her just a WEEK after he started dating the blonde model On October 27 last year.
    She says: "When he dumped his fiancée Charlotte and moved onto Danielle I was so shocked and hurt I burst into tears. I always held out hope you see.
    "I don't like to read stories about Jermain because it upsets me to know what he's doing with somebody else. SCORING AWAY: For seven years
    "I didn't know he even knew Danielle. I thought, There's no way I can compete with her." Dirty

But Stephanie was wrong. The £9 million rated striker was back for fireworks with her on November 5.
    She got a text from him after he finished at Tottenham's training ground 20 minutes' drive away in Chigwell, east London. It read: "Put that white skirt on im here b ready."
    Stephanie says: "He was always sending me dirty texts. But normally, when he starts seeing someone new, I don't hear from him for months—although he always turns up on my doorstep in the end. He usually comes round at about 2pm and stays up to three hours. But he never stays the night.
    "Jermain always likes me to be ready and waiting for him in heels, a skirt and no panties. He likes me to keep the skirt on as we do it.
    "When he arrived, he clearly wasn't thinking about Danielle. He never mentioned her once. BIG SECRET: Stephanie
    "Instead, he played with my son for a while. Kye was so excited to see him, calling out ‘'Main, ‘Main'. Once Jermain had worn him out and Kye had gone to sleep, he pulled me close to him and said, ‘I want to trouble you'.
    "That's the word he always uses when he means he wants sex. "He pulled me into my bedroom and we did it on a deflated airbed.
    "As usual, Jermain wanted it with me on top, but facing away from him. That's how he always likes sex. It was fast and furious and over with in minutes. He's OK at it. Pretty average.
    "But I was more surprised when a couple of days after that, Jermain turned up on my doorstep again for sex. I asked him about Danielle but he just laughed and told me: ‘Oh that's nothing to worry about'." Cheek

On January 15 he turned up after Spurs'1-0 win away at Reading in the FA Cup. "It was a strange night. First he had a go at me when he spotted I had a picture of Russell Brand as my mobile screensaver.
    "When I told him I thought he was sexy, Jermain said, ‘I don't know what's wrong with you. He only goes after girls for one thing.' The cheek of it coming from him! FORGIVEN: By Danielle last week
    "Then he started repeating, ‘I really need to have sex'. He asked if I had any condoms and I went into the bathroom to get them. But he said they were the wrong sort.
    "Then his phone started ringing and he suddenly said, ‘I've got to go and get some condoms. I'll definitely be back because I need to have sex.
    "But he didn't come back—I think whoever was calling him gave him too much of a hard time."
    "Three days later he walked in saying, ‘I told you I'd be back.' Funnily enough he went and got the condoms he said he didn't like, jumped on me quickly then looked at his watch when it was over saying, ‘I'd better go—I'll be late for training'."
    Throughout their seven-year affair, £25,000-a-week Defoe has taken her out once—to the cinema. Earlier this month, he bought Danielle a £20k diamond-encrusted Cartier watch. "I've never even had a birthday card from him," says Stephanie. "Now I feel like I've wasted seven years of my life waiting for him."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Ashley don' know bout deny deny deny?!? Mexx you need to advise de man.

pr
      Peter R

Comment

Are there any black women in England? It seems as if all the black footballers are married to white women. Not that anything is wrong with that, true love is true love regardless of color. But I cannot help but wonder why you don't see more black girls on the arms of these stars. Is it that the hangout spots for these players aren't diverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
          Are there any black women in England? It seems as if all the black footballers are married to white women.
          Yet Brad Friedel's married to a black woman.

Go figure!
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Brush, that is disheartening as I dont see any of the

Are there any black women in England? It seems as if all the black footballers are married to white women. Not that anything is wrong with that, true love is true love regardless of color. But I cannot help but wonder why you don't see more black girls on the arms of these stars. Is it that the hangout spots for these players aren't diverse?
            English black stars wedding a chick "flock" that resembles themselves, but it also happens in the US amongst the pro stars here.
            But... the US pro stars who shy away frm Anglo tend to go for high brown, or beige (latin looking).

What would the Mexxx Man do in that scenario????????????????????????

nuh get married and "Any FOWL fly LOW" my favourite expression, maybe a likkle like Dwight Yorke, until I meet my SOUL PARTNERsister

Comment

I was wondering the same thing myself, but it also seems that the black female british celebrities have the same tendency to end up with white partners.

Comment

The center spread topless girls from the star newspaper is the symbol of beauty

Comment

SHATnot what a gwaan star?

Originally posted by Shatta View Post
                  The center spread topless girls from the star newspaper is the symbol of beauty
                  How de Princess and me hear from Gamma seh you have a heir to your throne a chue?

Show me the link a de babe nuh

Comment

Working...
                  X