No announcement yet.

We want the best possible 11 - Burrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nami only count the second player. Yes, there were three who got the shift and as you correclty say another three were left woefully out of position.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Look at what happen hue got the ball silas spann attempted to challenge ahe shook him off he ran past dale saunder and pass the ball so is one man he run pass

Comment

the man beat one player yuh bawl 3 get shift

Comment

move on wid yuh life.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
            Look at what happen hue got the ball silas spann attempted to challenge ahe shook him off he ran past dale saunder and pass the ball so is one man he run pass
            Bredrin, if u saw what he really did to Silas Spann you would be ashamed. U lucky that I didn't record it in time to show that. He actually had him spinning like a gig. Is this the same Spann u say better than Hue? What a shame.

Comment

paw last time there is big brother silvio spann and little brother silas spannn silvio spann in england and silvio in my view him betta dan hue but any way .. slias attempted to tackle hue when he got the ball .. mi nuh know allyuh trying to over hype the who thing

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                paw last time there is big brother silvio spann and little brother silas spannn silvio spann in england and silvio in my view him betta dan hue but any way .. slias attempted to tackle hue when he got the ball .. mi nuh know allyuh trying to over hype the who thing
                Hue "mash him up", Hue "ran him ragged", Hue "left him for dead", Hue "made him look like a 6 year old". No matter how u put it, Hue beat him. BTW, that 38 year old had on a Captain's armband. The man do the captain so????? Very Sad. I cant blame u though, if I was you, I wouldn't want him to play against my national team also. That could be embarrassing and you know I'd be waiting to put that on youtube. I can just see him mashing up Yorke now.

Comment

well hue mash up silas spann 19/20 years old big up to him and run pass ah next old player good for hm. Paw the only way hue beating yorke is if yuh close yuh eyes and dream dat

Comment

what life?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

sorry... MOVE ON!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X