What are the economic impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the economic impact

with the new low our football has gone to? Even Real Business is looking into this fiasco.

Anyway give Boxhill credit .... at least him mek people start look at our football program.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: What are the economic impact

"We not only need to review the program (football), but we also need to review the personnel as well," (Ralston Hyman, host of Real Business).

Apparently Ralston nuh know a whey him live. Him think is the real world?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (10/4/2006)"We not only need to review the program (football), but we also need to review the personnel as well," (Ralston Hyman, host of Real Business).

Apparently Ralston nuh know a whey him live. Him think is the real world?
      ...but, he is right on every count -

1. Review the program - and, create a sound one.

2. Review (fiyah!) persons - President - Chief Executive Officer, General Secretary - Chief Operations Officerand Treasurer - Chief Financial Officer - and,bring in proven managers.

That lot does not even know how to cull good advise from bad...never mind directing the operations of the JFF/our football!

Actions on the field are manifestation/reflection/direct result of actions taken at those administrators'/managers' desks.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

.. bwoy! Karl ... if you'd only be consistent.

Comment

Lazie (10/4/2006) .. bwoy! Karl ... if you'd only be consistent.
          Yuh kno as I wrote my post I smiled as I could see you thinking and possible posting your above reply!

Let me say you fail to grasp that, I am consistent!

That is for the other forum...but, I must remind you I am for the current PNP leading us...but, I expect Sistah P to move towards being a leader consistent with my thinking. Bruce, in my opinion will never (cannot?) do that. (Don't reply...please! Wrong forum!)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Den mek we step ova tuh the other forum nuh? Wha yuh a hide ova yahso fah?

Comment

Working...
            X