No announcement yet.

Bibi gets his arse into gear. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megson, mek him nuh tell di oda paleface idiot dem fi get fi dem arse in gear. Typical Englis.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      I was being kind.
      Next time you THINK you know my position.. check with me first.
      And where did I ever suggest that I knew your position? Ben J, don't get ahead of yourself.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
        I agree, I mean those 2 goals he scored against El Salvador the other day were just unacceptable.
        Don't let the two goals fool you. Anybody who found themselve in the positions he was in would have scored too. Sometimes we behave as if a player cannot score goals but have a bad game. Or since he scored the two goals against a weak El Salvador team, we should turn a blind eye to the other aspects of his game which were inadequate.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

the fact is Bibi was coming off a long lay off and his timing wasn't 100%. Kevin Nolan and Kevin Davis etc. never had no lay off.

You think a easy thing fi lay off fi months and just walk back into been 100%?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

REALLY? no goal is guaranteed 'til it hits the back of the net and the ref point's to the centre circle...yuh figget the last qualifying campaign? yuh figget burton missed the sitter agianst croatia when the score was 1-1.....?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So are you saying because a player scored a goal or two, he could not have had a bad game overall? What if Gardner had not scored the goals, how would you view his overall game?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                One other thing that should be taken into account was for Jamaica he played as play-maker.
                Is that the best we can do?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                  We need a captain who is really respected and who leave it all on the field of play. This person must be media friendly and must be very discipline.
                  Cargill was media friendly? When was the last time we had a such a cappo?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    So are you saying because a player scored a goal or two, he could not have had a bad game overall? What if Gardner had not scored the goals, how would you view his overall game?
                    Despite any of his defencies during the game, when it counted he performed. Say anything you want, but those 2 goals equal victory to me. Good game Bibi, keep improving.

Comment

OK, so if a man play crap all game, but in the 80th minute he got a chance to score and scored, that "squits" and crap he played before?

Comment

i didn't say that....if a bad game is scoring he winning goal....we can deal with it.

my response however is to point out that no goal is guaranteed, so to say anyone would or could have scored, mi si rvn miss sitters too

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Kevin Nolan scored a stunning goal against Blackburn but the other 89 minutes was crap to me. I agree that you can score and still have a bad game. Megson doesn't know what to do with Bibi... he used him as a right-winger against Bayern Munich (where he scored) and in subsequent games in the Prem. Bibi has also found himself being the senior defender at Bolton having to play sweeper while the team attacked, incuding the centre half Meite. His problem has been his passing - simple bounce passes have been going astray, while he's been under no pressure. Bolton is my Prem side, and I watch them every chance I get, but it looks really sticky at the moment.
                          Usain "Lightning" Bolt - 9.58 secs. WR.

Comment

"That is what many on here have been saying, Bibi nah seh nutten. Don't try telling that to Karl and Ben J though, as they think Bibi can do no wrong"

Ah nuh you post dat ?

Is what really ah gwaan pon yah ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              OK, so if a man play crap all game, but in the 80th minute he got a chance to score and scored, that "squits" and crap he played before?
                              Goals win matches and nothing else. Everything that transpires on the field is relevant, but, in the final analysis you only win if you score at least 1 more than your opponent. I will take that "crap" player that will win games for me all day long. I remember the NY Cosmos had a crap player that looked useless most games, but always found a way to score..his name was Georgio Chinaglia. man had no skill whatsoever...except he was a scoring machine.

Comment

I fully understand and agree with what you are saying, Tilla!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X