Ghana football stadia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghana football stadia

We need to build stadiums in Jamaica similar to those being used in Ghana for the Africa Cup Of Nations. Jamaica's Per capita income is twice that of Ghana, so I dont beleive we can continue to use the "we are poor" excuse.

Jamaica's per capita income is somewhere in the region of US$4k, Gahana's is around US$2K...not sure if the GDP is bigger for Ghana, chances are it is.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

What if they appreciate their football more than we do and can fill these large stadia? Our uptown folk don't like football and the ones who do can't really afford to attend regularly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
      We need to build stadiums in Jamaica similar to those being used in Ghana for the Africa Cup Of Nations. Jamaica's Per capita income is twice that of Ghana, so I dont beleive we can continue to use the "we are poor" excuse.

Jamaica's per capita income is somewhere in the region of US$4k, Gahana's is around US$2K...not sure if the GDP is bigger for Ghana, chances are it is.
      Per Capita Income no full up stadium boss, if that was the case every MLS game woulda cork.

Passion full up stadium.

Comment

You are correct Mosiah. In fact, I just researched ghanas GDP, which is an astounding US$60B compared to Jamaica's US$12B. Their population is 18M, which suggests that these stadiums might be well utilised for local club games.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
        X