Does the NPL have a ‘Player Welfare’ seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the NPL have a ‘Player Welfare’ seminar

<SPAN style="COLOR: red"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Pro League continues its ‘Player Welfare’ series
    By Randy Bando……October 3rd 2006</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

In the on-going effort to assist local players in their personal development and welfare, the TT Pro League will be hosting Part Two of its series on ‘Player Welfare’ on Thursday 5, October, 2006 at the Teak Room Crowne Plaza Hotel, Port of Spain.

The seminar would be conducted by Mr. Jones P. Madeira and the topic would be Media Relations.

All clubs are required to send a minimum of ten(10) players.

Chief Executive of the T&amp;T Pro League Dexter Skeene, said "This is all part of the League’s continued emphasis on player welfare, as they are the greatest asset in the game."

He added, "The League is now attracting a huge quantity of the Media and it’s critical that the players be developed in this area as professionals. We think it is important to conduct seminars of this nature and as time goes along the players will be exposed to a lot more educational forums."

The League held the first part of this Player Welfare series back in August, 2006 and it was moderated by Attorney Dave Williams. The topics included Negotiation of Contracts, Contractual Obligations and Termination of Contracts.

RE: Does the NPL have a ‘Player Welfare’ seminar

Brethrin do you read around here? Why do you ask dumb questions as it relates to us as African Jamaicans? since when do the welfare of young African males become vogue?

No one gives a damn about the welfare of these players as far as I am concerned they need to be patriotic and shut up! and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say that after all I am suffering from slave master mentality.

Yeah I damn well said the above and dare guy to even look pon the delete button much less touch it and see what happen round here.

Guy fi go delete dem selfish mind and leave our things alone and for those who wonder whats going on let me say that i am engaging in the doctrine of pre-emptive strikes against the "Axis of deletion"

respect

Comment

Working...
    X