RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sickko, Jangle, me know what me talking bout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko, Jangle, me know what me talking bout.

<P class=big>Louis Sahais concerneda groin injury could wreck his chances of participating for France in this month's Euro 2008 qualifiers.

The Manchester United striker has been struggling with the problem in recent weeks and has been used sparingly by his club side.

Saha was included in Raymond Domenech's squad despite the injury and will link up with his international team-mates in Clairefontaine on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old remains a major doubt for this month's qualifiers, with adecision on his availabilityto be made by national team doctors.

Saha has revealed he has not trained since picking up the injury and could be forced to miss out on two important games for his country because of the problem.

"I have felt pain since the UEFA Champions League match at Benfica," Saha said. "I haven't trained since that game.

"I will go to Clairefontaine and we will see what the doctor's decision is."

Meanwhile, defender William Gallas appears to be fully fit after his hamstring scare.

Gallas looked set for a spell on the sidelines after being withdrawn late in the Champions League tie against Porto last month.

However, he completed the full 90 minutes against Charlton at the weekend and should start against Scotland on Saturday
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Sickko, Jangle, me know what me talking bout.

Yuh fret too much. If not ManU then who?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
    X