RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the JFF Presidency be a Salaried Position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the JFF Presidency be a Salaried Position?

<DIV>I think a lot of good people would put themselves up for the position if they could receive a salary. Of course, they might have to changes the rules to make it easier to remove the president, since he would now be getting paid to perform.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Just thinking out loud.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Should the JFF Presidency be a Salaried Position?

Good idea.

Another good one is to replace Boxhill with Burrell until that better candidate from the new process is found.

Comment

all kind ah thing yuh tinking of boy allyuh desperate

Comment

Naminirt (10/3/2006)all kind ah thing yuh tinking of boy allyuh desperate
        I hate to say this but the TRINI is right :hehe:

Comment

Yes Mosiah, it needs to be a salaried position. However, since the money not available at this point. Gi Burrell a call.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree 100%
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I made a post eons ago that it should be a salaried position
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah (10/3/2006)<DIV>I think a lot of good people would put themselves up for the position if they could receive a salary. Of course, they might have to changes the rules to make it easier to remove the president, since he would now be getting paid to perform.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Just thinking out loud.</DIV>
                The current people dont deserve a penny. so if that is waht you try ing to do, fuget about it!
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                X