How Patrick Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Patrick Roberts

Not under any pressure tostep downor hasn't been given any time to clear his head.

This man is being linked to criminal activity, has been part of Shield's investigation where there clearly are serious concerns about his character.

Yet this man is one of the peopleleading our football .

Is full time the forum clan stop them bias behaviour and start to call out who need to be called out. Balla, Mosiah and Siccko will have no problem cussing this one and that one, but when it come to cussing them boy, everything get put in such a nice tone.

You can't even get Burrell accomplishment on the front page. Talk about bias.

RE: How Patrick Roberts

You a talk bout him being involved with our football? I think thats the least.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why yuh involving me inna unnuh cass cass boss?

Comment

He was briefly detained for alleged involvement in gang violence. The fool fool police detained him, but we was never prosecuted.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Balla (10/3/2006)Why yuh involving me inna unnuh cass cass boss?
          involving you in cass cass?

I am talking about clear bias on this board and an unwillingness of some parties ( you being a member) to speak out about the awful things that take place under this current administration.

Nuff people see it,some say it and others nuh bodda.

Comment

Hortikal (10/3/2006)He was briefly detained for alleged involvement in crimes of murder. The fool fool police detained him, but we was never prosecuted.
            I wonder why?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't know, and I am just guessing. But individuals with political connections are often shielded from prosecution according to the infamous report on garrison communities.

Phangs, Roberts stay behind bars
              published: Wednesday | December 28, 2005

Howard Campbell, Gleaner Writer

( L - R ) GEORGE PHANG AND ROBERTS

POLICE KEPT three of south St. Andrew's most influential figures in custody for a second night yesterday, as they continue to investigate their alleged roles in gang violence in the Jones Town section of that area.

Deputy Commissioner of Police Mark Shields told The Gleaner yesterday that brothers George and Andrew Phang, and music industry executive Patrick Roberts, have yet to be interrogated.

"As I speak, the office is preparing to interview them, but it will be premature of me to say that they will be charged," said DCP Shields. He did not say where the men were being held.

The arrests of the Phangs and Mr. Roberts came at the close of a bloody year in south St. Andrew, where police say more than 100 persons have been murdered in the past 18 months.

Three persons were killed there on Christmas Eve.

In early 2004, there were rumours of a rift between George Phang, a dominant personality in the Jones Town community, and Mr. Roberts, who hails from nearby Craig Town.

In an interview with The Gleaner last year, Mr. Roberts denied any animosity with Mr. Phang, who has been involved with South St. Andrew since the 1970s.

PHANG SHOT IN 2003

Mr. Phang was shot 17 times by gunmen on the evening of March 13, 2003, while he played dominoes in Jones Town. No one was arrested in connection with that incident.

Mr. Roberts is a director of Shocking Vibes Productions, the organisation that manages several dancehall artistes including Grammy winner Beenie Man. He is also a director of the Jamaica Football Federation.

At the height of the violence in south St. Andrew in June last year, the police seized Mr. Roberts' firearm for ballistics testing, while Mr. Phang was briefly detained for questioning.

Yesterday, security forces patrolled sections of south St. Andrew where several lanes were blocked by debris.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

<DIV>Me, stop talk crap! The clear bias is the anti-Boxhill troop. Amazing how anybody can quarrel that somehow this forum is suporting Boxhill when there isn't one solitary person since morning who posted anything positive about his administration.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>What yuh want?!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me talk crap?. How about the bias being those who are so passionate about everything that Burrell was doing wrong and would constantly complain. Yet when the next breddah come into office, all that passion gone.

Is it because certain man have more say when Boxhill is at the helm?

Is it that certain man get better story and better relation,whenBoxhill is at the helm?

Is it that certain man club leadership invoved, so everything cris when Boxhill at the helm.

Unu need to stop thenonsense.

Comment

<DIV>Oh, so yuh want to tell people how irate they should get on whatever topic. I see.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>This forum is 99% anti-Boxhill. What else yuh want?!?!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True dat, true dat. A long time dem tings ah gwaan nearly ebry smaddy pan yah use to crucify Burrell, but now a silent night a dweet.

Comment

Just be clear on one thing - I would rather not have him back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well you can continue to gwaan like you nuh see the difference in the behavior of those linked to Boxhill. At least everybody else see it.

Comment

Working...
                          X