Appeal For Sponsorship: Indy City FC Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal For Sponsorship: Indy City FC Youth

I am making an appeal for donations to sponsor the purchase of 20 soccer shirts for Independence City FC youth teams (U15 and U17) in exchage for
    displaying "reggaeboyzsc.com" across the front of the shirts.

The estimated cost of purchasing the shirts, with numbering and printing, is approximately US $475.

In summer 2007, I got a deal on E Bay on a package on 25 complete SCORE uniforms for the ridiculously low price of $150. SCORE is one of the leading mass producers of league soccer apparel. Milwaukee Kickers, a huge organization with thousands of players, located up the road from my house, uses SCORE uniforms.

Indy City's colors are red and white. The shirts were yellow with red and white trim; the shorts and socks were red. The shirts were a discontinued style. (Photos available upon request.)

I spent another $100 at a local T-shirt shop getting Indy City's logo put on the shirts, but ICFC said they wanted to use the yellow shirts as "alternates" for the adult team. Because ICFC may have been required to display other sponsors, I had not additional printing done.

ICFC is holding on to the shorts for the youth team. The shorts were not numbered.

Therefore, my first choice for shirts would be SCORE. My top two choices would be the "Chile" or the "Poland", in red, which can be seen on the SCORE website. www.scoresports.com

My second choice would be to buy Admiral brand closeouts from Epic Soccer, if they have enough red shirts on hand to stock a team.

Either way, with front and back numbering, the shirts will cost about US $17 each. Because the local T-shirt shop has the ICFC logo on file, I will take the shirts there to print the ICFC logo and "reggaeboyzsc.com"

Per RBSC rules, all donations should be sent to the Secretary. PayPal, Master Card, and Visa are accepted.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/chapdues.aspx

Bruce, what is the deadline on this drive? When would their season start and what is the lead-time on getting the kits through the manufacturer?

I pledge $25 to the cause. I will submit by PayPal soon.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Rough Idea

The Portmore U-15 league starts around May 1. The U-17 season starts later, when school is out.

Indy City Alumni is having a reunion dance in Fort Lauderdale, I believe its Febryary 23.

I'll look into the lead times. I think Epic might be faster than SCORE.

Bruce

Comment

Bruce:

Who is the secretary for the RBSC and what's the address.

The last address i had was Brentwood NY and Karl was secretary.

(OK..i found it)
        Last edited by HL; January 17, 2008, 12:24 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I thank Tilla for pinning this request and getting the ball rolling.

I have e-mailed Epic and Score and am awaiting a reply.

Anyone with questions contact me bruce@reggaeboyzsc.com

Comment

Bruce what do we do to donations at Paypal to be identified as being for Indy City vs. RBSC dues?

Much respect for your commitment to Indy and your actions.

Comment

There is a place for you to specify what it is you are paying for/contributing to.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

SCORE's lead times on a set of jerseys is two weeks, plus another week at the local T-shirt shop.

EPIC lead time is three weeks, including sponsor and ICFC logo.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Sent something your way. Let me know when you get it.

Comment

I will put a $25 but I want a picture of the team in the jerseys with a newspaper in front of them so i can verify the date the picture was taken and i also need an apology form Mosiah and Tilla for insinuating that I am a cheapskate. No man a joke mi a mek still about the picture part that is

Comment

Your contribution is recorded in PayPal Seuss. Thanks and this will go a long way in helping the youths.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

BT, nuh mek me stop you from making a difference in the lives of some of our youths. You have my apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            BT, nuh mek me stop you from making a difference in the lives of some of our youths. You have my apologies.
                            All now mi nuh hear from di one MOSIAH. Yuh see how him nuh business wit di yutes Anyway mi jus send my $25 through paypal.

Comment

Your payment was received. God bless yuh mi chile.

Tilla

Comment

Working...
                              X