Maestro!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most jamaican defenders would be sent off the first 15 minut

es by good ref by the way them tackle. This is why it is so hard for our best defenders to stay out of card troubles in international games. The refeering in jamaica is very poor and cater mostly for so called star players. To be honest I think only Fabian Taylor have the potential to make the reggaeboyzsc squad.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
      es by good ref by the way them tackle. This is why it is so hard for our best defenders to stay out of card troubles in international games. The refeering in jamaica is very poor and cater mostly for so called star players. To be honest I think only Fabian Taylor have the potential to make the reggaeboyzsc squad.
      Reggaeboyzsc have squad? Mo, mi neva know say a so unnuh large. Fabian Taylor cant even jus walk inna unnuh side. A big side?

Comment

Him haffi get out Scaly and Emperor fuss.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A who a di coach? Pepsi?

Comment

Pepsi is the masseur.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can bet say Jawge always a sprain him joints deliberately.

Comment

okay, enuff!

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Paw, read over my post and
                  will see nothing on roughest and toughest. I was dealing speed of the defenders in closing down attackers and the ability not to ball watch (very important against players attacking as a team).

The game you described above on local players has no place in INT'L football. We will not make to Africa because of the penalty calls on us.

Let's view the tape: 2006 WC-Brasil vs Ausssies. Well a player broke loose down the right heading to Brasil's defensive third Ze roberto gave chase, slide tackled, cleanly took the ball got up and moved in the opposite direction. Can the player call the ref? I'm surprised that you would laud such a game (shouldering and other silly plays) this cannot even cross our minds playing teams such as Mexico and the US. It would be easier to give them the points other than play them.

Have you ever pause to the think that the reason why these defenders are bodying and shouldering it's because the do not know how to tackle
                  cleany or deny an attacker player space?

Neext time you go to a game; carry a stop watch and time the attacker with the ball with a defender close by, write it down, watch the Euro league or S.american league do the same again and compare figures.
                  I've already done it (to demonstrate a point to my team).

Bless.

Comment

Whitmore neva really good inna NPL then. Him did jus a get to much space. When Hue mash up the Trini dem him did a get to much space. When he was the most impressive player for us in the 05 gold cup dem did a give him to much space to.

Comment

Hue gets all the hoops and jumps thru each one of them. What next?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        the week before they did all a that and just scrape through pon Birmingham, how do you explain that? within a team concept?
                        Nope!
                        They never did to the degree they did here!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

arite

Comment

Working...
                          X