Karl must have been a great teacher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl must have been a great teacher!

<DIV>Great, and dangerous! He has drilled into us terms like "top of the world" and"team", and tried to teach us that Arsenal is better off without Henry. If yuh not careful, yuh start believe that what he says makes sense, because he says it so often. (He's a Reggae 5 Star General, mind you!)</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Now, he is trying to ram "grab-a-team" down our throats.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I have some simple questions for Karl, which I know will not be answered simply. He'll either ignore them or enter into some circumlocutory response, complete with white quote boxes, that will leave usflummoxed and exhausted. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>My questions are simply these:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When did the Reggae Boyz start training for the Digicel Cup competition?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When did St. Vincent or Haiti start training for the Digicel Cup?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Normally, how much time will any national coach get to prepare a team for an international competition?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Karl must have been a great teacher!

Mosiah (10/3/2006)<DIV>Great, and dangerous! He has drilled into us terms like "top of the world" and"team", and tried to teach us that Arsenal is better off without Henry. If yuh not careful, yuh start believe that what he says makes sense, because he says it so often. (He's a Reggae Guru, mind you!)</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Now, he is trying to ram "grab-a-team" down our throats.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I have some simple questions for Karl, which I know will not be answered simply. He'll either ignore them or enter into some circumlocutory response, complete with white quote boxes, that will leave usflummoxed and exhausted. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>My questions are simply these:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When did the Reggae Boyz start training for the Digicel Cup competition?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When did St. Vincent or Haiti start training for the Digicel Cup?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Normally, how much time will any national coach get to prepare a team for an international competition?</DIV>
    Careful - I did not say Arsenal is better off without Henry!

Sigh! :w00t: I did not teach you there!

I said Arsenal is better off without an Anti-TEAMHenry...a Henry who does not play TEAM. I pointed out, matches where I said, he did not use his assets in best interest of TEAM GUNNERS.

Clearly the man has talents that put him above any player Arsenal currently has...but, not utilising those talents during some of his matches...and or, turning his effort level down or not utilising his efforts for duration of some matches has hurt the TEAM.

There are times I would take him out as he is a liability.

The above is a far cry from saying the man should not play for Arsenal...or, as you put it, "Arsenal is better off without Henry".

I hope the above lesson sticks!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (10/3/2006)

I said Arsenal is better off without an Anti-TEAMHenry...a Henry who does not play TEAM. I pointed out, matches where I said, he did not use his assets in best interest of TEAM GUNNERS.
      Excuse my "Duh!" But isn't every team better without an anti-TEAM _ _ _ _ _? Isn't Liverpool better without an anti-TEAM Gerrard? Isn't Manu better without an anti-TEAM Rooney?

The point is, you cannot understand that Henry is NOT anti-TEAM. End of story.

So, I guess I'll fail your next exam!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (10/3/2006)<DIV></DIV><DIV>My questions are simply these:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When did the Reggae Boyz start training for the Digicel Cup competition?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>When did St. Vincent or Haiti start training for the Digicel Cup?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Normally, how much time will any national coach get to prepare a team for an international competition?</DIV>
        1. I posted when the Reggae Boyz started preparing for this competitions a few posts aback - However, here it is again -

NB: Just so the facts speak -

a) CB was appointed August 16!

1 month and 9 days before the first ball was kicked in this Digicel Cup competition.

b) The first training session was August 29th at Boys Town.

13 days after CB's appointment...&amp; 28 days before the first ball was kicked in this tournament.

c) He has had 2 international PRACTICES. Canada and the team we defeated in our first match of this tournament.

d) His squad members were engaged in NPL matches &amp; matches in the US leagues....therefore he never had his FULL TAKE-THE-FIELD-TEAM to prepare even ONCE!

2. St. Vincent or Haiti started training/preparations with enough time that their players were much fitter than our REGGAE BOYZ. What didone newspaper report claim -they never took their feet off the pedal...or, some such thing?

BTW - I do not care if Brasil or Dominica does not prepare or get in any training before a tournament in which our REGGAE BOYZ is engaged...I damn well want and expect our REGGAE BOYZ to be completely match-ready. I believed it before we had a forum...I have said that fromthere was "Paul's forum"...and I have consistently advocated it since - Be match-ready!!!

I'll repeat - only poor managers do not have us match-ready to preform to best of our ability in all our engagements and particularly in tournaments!

We are selling a product! We are displaying our players in the world's marketplace!

You are notthinking &amp; or suggestingit is a waste to put out/display your product in the marketplace in less than stellar condition?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah (10/3/2006)
          Karl (10/3/2006)

Excuse my "Duh!" But isn't every team better without an anti-TEAM _ _ _ _ _? Isn't Liverpool better without an anti-TEAM Gerrard? Isn't Manu better without an anti-TEAM Rooney?

The point is, you cannot understand that Henry is NOT anti-TEAM. End of story.

So, I guess I'll fail your next exam!
          Ofcourse you are right on "every teams being better without and anti-TEAM...."! ...and, that was my point on Henry. ...not that he should be banished.

...oh btw - I have never seen Steven Gerrard play in an anti-TEAM manner! Never!

...as to Rooney? When he goes anti-TEAM it is all because of his 'bonehead' ways. Sir Alex should sit him when he sees Rooney stepping into his 'making ass of self' role!

Comment

Working...
          X