Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Mankind (Courtney)

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: Thank you Mankind (Courtney)

can you imagine what cortney would have to say about the digicel debacle?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep , just wanted to start the day positive.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gamma (10/3/2006)can you imagine what cortney would have to say about the digicel debacle?
        Pure f@#$%&^%ry!

...and, perhaps, Courtney could not hang around to see the pure f@#$%&^%ry!?

Hopefully, he will be smiling...and, we all will be smiling,come World Cup 2010? mmmm? I feel better already!

Ebryting chris, mankine!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

WHO FAILED THE GROWN UPS!

AhCourtney you are missed man. I wish I could have one more chance to cuss and discuss about The Phenom/Over aged Grandfather Adu and Obi Mikel. If Courtney was here he would have a few choice words about the team being knocked out of the Digi Cup and I am sure he would lay into my boy Carl Brown and call me out about Lazaroni. I am sure I would have been bitch slapped up and down the forum. I can imagine his post all now. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X