Newcastle let go Big Sam Allardyce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle let go Big Sam Allardyce

WOW Newcastle let go Sam after the Chairman voiced his commitment. Bwoy what did HL say...Pack you bag and keep it in your car full of gas.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Heard the news just now on Sky Sports.

Bwoy! Fuller get Big Sam fired.

Comment

Newcastle will never win a title any time soon. They want instant results will the mediocre players that they have. A manager needs time to implement his systems and beliefs. They discard their managers too quickly. I would love to see them slide down the table now and be fighting to stay up. IDIOTS!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        WOW Newcastle let go Sam after the Chairman voiced his commitment. Bwoy what did HL say...Pack you bag and keep it in your car full of gas.
        Damn!! Anyway Peejay, whenever a chairman publicly state that him support the manager, that manager better start sending out his resume.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that is just plain WRONG!!!

my advice to big sam...go back to to the championship and build a team to gain promotion and try to do it again as he did with bolton.

clubs in the epl, have no patience.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh know what? shearer should get the job...let's see how the newcastle faithful really love him...

these days it is so hardto get into a rhyt with a epl club...that is why irrespective of what anyone thinks...mourinho was/is a special one!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

WOW Lazie you are so right

The Spurs board also did voice dem support for the Dutch Man, before dem fire him. Also while romancing the current manager.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

WOW Lazie you are so right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spurs board also did voice dem support for the Dutch Man, before dem fire him. Also while romancing the current manager.

Comment

... what is even worse for Sam is that he had alot of injuries to deal with ... not to mention those that frequently became wards of the gov't. E.g. Barton.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well who signed Barton? He had a past tool. Look the big clubs are impatient but to be fair I did not see any pattern of football coming from NC... Well I think Alan Shearer will be the man. I think the Fans at that club can kill you more than common sense. Keegan can attest to that.

Comment

Well Gamma,I think a very good continental coach

will do the job, just look at Tottenham's Ramos, I rate him highly and that makes me afraid of the rising power that is Tottenham.
                      Mourinho is special and so too is Ramos.

hopefully the news will put a shock to Diarra and stick with a stable coach. I hear also Portsmouth is in the running for Diarra and also Lyon.

I wish we had BenZidane (Benzema)
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

.. man if Jose was special, what unuh say bout Avram Grant? Afterall ... him only lose two games since taking over and as encountered more injuries that Jose encountered?

Aside ... damn ... cyaan keep a straight face.

Comment

it's not the first time tottenham have flattered to deceive but for berbatov (who may leave soon) they are struggling...look how many goals they leak!!!

i mean how often does a side score 4 goals in the premiership and lose by 2?

klinnsman would be a good match for them.

Comment

ok...cause mi was going to wait yuh out...

Comment

I guess Shearer can get his chance to manage them now.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X