So Baxhill nuh resign yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Baxhill nuh resign yet?

I really dont know if I should cry or Laugh over what has happened to our football under Boxhill's tenure. You know what, I think i'm going to go ahead and laugh it all out, simply because It feels waaay better. So here goes: :hehe::hehe:

Boxhill, to you all I can say is F#$%rk off! Bitch!
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

RE: So Baxhill nuh resign yet?

I think he is still waiting for the one or two more grey hair to pop up on his bald dome.

Comment

whats the result in the game?.. I am assuming even if we win and the vincies win they go through based on head to head... .. Boxhill and him **** man friend dem fi **** off..

Comment

He will have to resign as this is the mother of all disasters. Fareign coach from next month

Comment

Its not a matter of coaching...it goes far beyond that.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Need a new coach to rally around as everybody will be thinking negative and cutting down one another. Jamaica needs a new cadre of strikers and a few midfielders in the Latapy/Yorke type

Comment

C.B must be still relaxing , who Boxhill going tofire next surely not C.B , Dem man deh a eddiaatt.

Bring Back Burrell , I am sure that his time in the wilderness has humbled him.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Which foreign is seriously going to work for this inept administration now.

Comment

Hire Vranes. SVG is not quite paying him what he is worth as they cannot afford it. He is a very good tactician. Forget false pride that Trinidad has used him before.

Comment

Anybody up for a protest in front of the JFF building?

Mi will bring the tire dem and bokkle torch. Mi will all carry mi old stove and drop it inna the road.

Peaceful protest cant help this.

Comment

Working...
                    X