AMAZING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZING!!!

It's nothing short of amazing how some people, dem know demself, still a hug up this (mis)administration even as our football continues it's free-fall into nowhere. Yet dese are the same ones who hate Burrell and don't ever want him back at the helm of our football despite the FACT that it was under HIS tenure that our football soared to it's highest heights.

Weird that the same people to whom Burrell is anathema are the same ones who defend this current (mis)administrators so ardently.

RE: AMAZING!!!

Wha'apn Tyrese, yuh fraid fi call Mosiah name? :hehe: Spoke to teh man today and tried to get his views on the current state of Jamaica's football....even though the man was obviously not pleased with what was going on, I couldnt get the man to say anything negative about Boxhill...and it was even harder to get the man to acknowledge that the Burrell lead JFF was way better than this current one.

Anyway, I feel he is coming to his senses.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

heheTyrese, I think they are now seeing the light. Better late than never.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mosiah, you sound like a very level headed man on this forum. Is the allegation true? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I can't believe you are supporting those crooks. Really now. May I ask, what is your job? Are you being paid by them? Do you collect any money from Boxhill's people to create a conflict of interest. No offense but I had to ask the logical question

Comment

Tyrese is obviously not referring to me. Maybe you should ask him to speak clearly and stop hide and talk. Him is a junglist. Nuhbody cyaan beat him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have already stated my position re this administration. Do a search if yuh really want to know.

What I will reiterate very clearly is my opposition to Burrell's return. That will not change. Having said that, if he is returned, the JFF will have my support as long as they are doing the right thing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X