Portmore's slide continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portmore's slide continues

St. Georges beat them today 3-1! What's happening Lionpaw? What's up with the one-time hottest player in the league, Ricardo Cousins?

Meanwhile, Jermaine Hue blasted a 25-yarder to give HVFC a 1-0 win over August Town. Seconds before the goal, he took another ordinary freekick but the ball came back to him and he made no mistake. He has been shooting well from outside recently, while his freekicks are another matter.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Now can we say Giant Killas?

St.Georges a di booom side. Big up to King and di bwoys.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah Yeah, nuh worry unnuh self. That loss is a wake up call for us. We a go get back pon track starting Wednesday. Where is HVIEW in the league table again MO?

Comment

Bwoy mi country side ah gwaan wid tings. King bad is a shame

Comment

Two points behind yah. A few weeks ago we were 10 points behind.
          Last edited by Mosiah; January 7, 2008, 12:18 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You and Assasin keep talking about King. Donovan Duckie is no longer coaching that team?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

King is the manager for the past 4 years or so. He actually put everything togather including hiring Donald Davis as the TD. Davis has a PHD and played in the former North American League. He has been building with very young players, most of the St. Georges players are between 24-20. They hired Duckie after and Color before, tried to get back Colour to work with the youths but I don't know how it work out.

You have to understand that St.Georges is not just a football club. They have a good corner league, work with players and the community, a cricket club, netball club, at one stage a woman's cricket club and is a displine a structure you will ever get.

Plus mi,myYout and King were parring partners fi years,At Titchfield we use to run things.. The funny thing is King is one of the few of us who didn't really play sport.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

By now unnu know when unnu come a Buff Bay unnu can have a pint or even a quart but leff the points fi Georges United

Comment

Working...
                X