Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepsi, Mo, Sickko, anybody

Wha Simoes a say?

Him ready fi rock and roll, ska or reggae?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

sass him need everyones support and him requires descipline from the ballaz dem.if a baseline den nuh reggae?.

Comment

I caught about three minutes of his press conference...But i did hear him talk about every one must come on board yadda yadda yadda...BTW his English ha snot improved

Burell also announced that the first game will be against Costa Rica on Ash Wednesday which will be Bob Marley's birthday celebrations and the Marley' boys will perform at the stadium that day as well
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

thank unnu both.

Stadium suppose to cork then.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have the coverage...give me 3 minutes to put it together
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

ok since a you i will give you 5

Comment

Working...
            X