RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The problem with Liverpool is Ambition !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    How many fergie purchased that cost over 10 million , and how many Rafa purchased that cost said amount , yuh ever ear yuh get wha yuh pay fah?

To answer your question I will say all, like Fergie purchased all , and Rafa didnt get all he wanted like fergie. but one thing is sure , they both got what they paid for, now you answer my question.
    X, manu is manu ... the minute yuh get day .. 95% a yuh problems solved.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will mek it easier lazie , how many fergie bought that cost under 10 mil and Rafa bought over 20 million.

Thank you and good night , if H&G dont open that cheque book by now and next summer , bye bye Rafa hellow Souness or Big Sam...Assain and Lazie would be in heaven and yes H&G will sell liverpool to the man dem from Dubai running out of town.

I think that was the plan hijack the Dubai deal inflate the price and sell it back to de man dem.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Assasin breds serious question yuh love hide behind yuh argument bout you are a fan of football.

Question how can you be a fan and not take into account the value of the market e.g the quality of the coaches and players , I think you are being hypocritical , If C.B is paid 8000 us a month compared to Rene 50,000 or John doe valued at 5,000 compared to Berbatove valued 31 million.How do you asses the result if the opposite meet on the field as a fan?

Yuh a nuh fool , yuh a play one?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I will mek it easier lazie , how many fergie bought that cost under 10 mil and Rafa bought over 20 million.

Thank you and good night , if H&G dont open that cheque book by now and next summer , bye bye Rafa hellow Souness or Big Sam...Assain and Lazie would be in heaven and yes H&G will sell liverpool to the man dem from Dubai running out of town.

I think that was the plan hijack the Dubai deal inflate the price and sell it back to de man dem.
          Other than Gerrard, Torres and Babel .. if unuh pay 15 million fi any of unuh players ... unuh get robbed.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X