Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB most relaxed?

Digicel tiebreaker:

If this happens...SVG wins...curtains for the REGGAE BOYZ???!!

A - The result of head-to-head competition between the tied teams (where applicable);

B - The greatest difference between goals for and goals against from all group matches;
    C - The team having scored the most goals from all group matches.

D - Failing this, the qualified team shall be determined by a drawing of lots carried out by the Executive Committee. Complicated? Maybe? It all lies with the interpretation?
    All three teams - Haiti, SVG & the REGGAE BOYZ could end tied onpoints.

Using the first tiebreaker - SVG has already defeated Jamaica...so SVG advances! Right?

Again using the first tiebreaker - Haiti has defeated SVG...so Haiti advances! Right?

Oh yes...the first tiebreaker - Jamaica (we hope defeats) Haiti...so Jamaica advances! Right?

Oh?...only two teams can advance! So let us look at thesecond tiebreaker -

B - The greatest difference between goals for and goals against from all group matches.

Somehow I do not think we would have to look beyond this tiebreaker...right?

So the REGGAE BOYZ who will be involved in the nightcap will know exactly what they have to do.Beat Haiti and the minimum margin goal difference that must be attained! Is that why CB is so relaxed...

...or, could it be he has looked at past treatment at the hands of Boxhill, looked at the current hand given him to play and could not care one damn where it takes Boxhill?!

Later, it will be puppa-licks or crying time! :w00t:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: CB most relaxed?

Very deep stuff Karl. It's kinda hard to follow but I know that you know what you are talking about. Impressive motto btw.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it...and, look what was said on Flex site -

<TABLE class=bordercolor cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; PADDING-LEFT: 1px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 1px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=windowbg2><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Re: JA faces elimination against Haiti on Oct 1st. <DIV class=smalltext>« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 09:29:23 AM »</DIV></TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1><DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%">Jamaica is going through a very trying period. But in football, you only stay down so long. Jamaica will be back and they will probably be back when it matters most. SVG is a good side and will only get better. They outplayed us in T&amp;T in WC qualifying. We were in the same sort of form JA is in now..We just happened to be a little more clinical in front of goal, but the result could have easily been a loss for us and noone would have complained. Vranes is a good coach and I like his football philosophy. The Caribbean region is extremely difficult now and there is a lot of parity. T&amp;T, Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba, Guadeloupe (just put a serious beatdown on Martnique)..if these teams prepare well, are well coached and have all their key players...no result is guaranteed when any two meet. SVG is making a strong case ot be included in that group and even Guyana has gone on a confidence boosting winning streak against some of the weaker teams in Concacaf. Puerto Rico and the Domican Republic have been improving dramatically and Martnique could return to form soon too..WC qualification is going to be even more competitive than last time around...we certainly will not get such an easy semifinal qualifying ride where we could play absolute rubbish and still get through. THis time, just qualifying for the hex is going to feel like a victory in itself.</DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom width="85%"><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltext align=left width="100%" colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom align=left></TD><TD class=smalltext vAlign=bottom align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; PADDING-LEFT: 1px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 1px"><A name=msg225243></A><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=windowbg><TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2>warmonga <DIV class=smalltext>Hero Warrior

<DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"></DIV>
      </DIV></TD><TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"><TABLE width="100%" border=
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So from what I have read it seems that St. Vincent &amp; the Grenandines will have to beat St. Lucia by 7 clear goals or more.

PS: So wait, Boxhill not relaxed either.:hehe:

Comment

Goodexploration Karl. Hope you found that eye opening.

Comment

Now SVG is a good team :hehe:

Comment

Improving team

Comment

Warrior (10/1/2006)Improving team
                unnuh will mek up any excuse for failure. Didn't HAITI jus gi dem 4-0?

Comment

Well, that's because Haiti is a good team, a fact that is taking a while to sink in. Don't let me say I told you so this evening. Hear what. Give me your prediction of the score against this "****ty" Haitian side. Let me see what planet you're living on

Comment

Warrior (10/1/2006)Well, that's because Haiti is a good team, a fact that is taking a while to sink in. Don't let me say I told you so this evening. Hear what. Give me your prediction of the score against this "****ty" Haitian side. Let me see what planet you're living on
                    Everybody is a good team to unnuh. Two ****ty sides palying each other and yuh want a predicition? It's gonna be a ****ty game hows that :hehe:

Comment

Ok sir, so when did these 2 side become %*#tty?

Comment

Working...
                      X