Prof.Simoes, welcome to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prof.Simoes, welcome to

Jamaica and wish a great success for you in your endeavours.

Thanks for what you did in 1994-98. I am eternally grateful.

Welcome back Prof. Just hope your "ailing health" and the "deterioration of family life" are now in very good condition and that you will want to remain with us, even beyond the 2010 marker.

Best of luck as we as a nation give our support in the qualifying campaign. Go do your thing Professor.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I'm sure that if
      the Prof's health and family life wasn't in good order he wouldn't be in Ja.

I would look at the positive and not mire myself in worry on the negatives (NOT HEALTHY).

Comment

Okay
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
          Welcome back Prof. Just hope your "ailing health" and the "deterioration of family life" are now in very good condition

hehehehehehe!!!!!

...and that you will want to remain with us, even beyond the 2010 marker.
          ...if you add great benefits to us!

Best of luck as we as a nation give our support in the qualifying campaign. Go do your thing Professor.
          ditto!
          Last edited by Tilla; January 5, 2008, 02:27 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No problem; just keeping
            it real.

Comment

Kaaarl, bad mind is not
              a good trait to have boss. Stop falla Mo and company

next ting yuh know dem carry yuh pon one ah dem sabotage mission

Comment

Jawge, what is "bad mind" in asking about someone's health and family life?

Comment

Well brother karl was laughing in a
                  cynical way, hence I reminded him of going opposite to certain virtues.

Is there a problem?

Comment

once bitten twice shy

Comment

Welcome back Prof and good luck. Hope you will get the necessary support to be able to be effective in your work.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Succinctly stated. Thanks

Some man tend to have selected memory. There were good and not so good things within his last tenure. So if we are going to be honest with ourselves, then we should view this second coming with cautious optimism rather than overwhelming euphoria!

That said, I'm glad he has returned!

Comment

Yes I am happy he has returned. I hope also many in the football faternity also behave themselves. The kind of name calling and respect they gave to the man was not deserved.

I am not looking for Simoes to stay for more than 3 years because he seems to like new challenges but I hope he can set us straight again the second time and I hope we don't squander it again.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I do hope he stays longer than the three years. If after WC2010 he decides that he is finished with the senior team, then I hope we can keep him as the head of the Academy to produce technically prepared youngsters up into the senior squad.

Comment

This news mek me feel better than wha day ya when mi dream say mi inna one weed field.

Comment

Working...
                              X