X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican FOOTBALL FANS robbed

At IDIOT POINT :hehe:

RE: Jamaican FOOTBALL FANS robbed

Jamaican fans should be encouraging their team, not boo-ing them because of a perception of losing to some fool fool team. That fool fool team was coached by Vranes who put licks on Jamaica twice while at the helm of T&T.

Comment

best player in the world playing for West ham?

anyway tell mi bout dis gunpoint action
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yuttie (10/1/2006)best player in the world playing for West ham?

anyway tell mi bout dis gunpoint action
        CARLITO's jus a mek a quick stopover. What gunpoint action? Yuh nuh see we get rob by and IDIOT named CRESTON?

Comment

Carl Brown is the best interim coach in Jamaica. Until another coach is found, invest in him and make somthing happen!

Comment

Warrior (10/1/2006)Carl Brown is the best interim coach in Jamaica. Until another coach is found, invest in him and make somthing happen!
            Something is happening alright :hehe:

Comment

I believe Carl Brown can pull it off. He has the REAL Jamaican spirit and is probably as good as Simoes

Comment

Warrior (10/1/2006)I believe Carl Brown can pull it off. He has the REAL Jamaican spirit and is probably as good as Simoes
                Stop it. You're beginning to fit in around here and believe me that's not a good thing :hehe:

Comment

It's not about fitting in bredren. Grow up.

Comment

You say CARL BROWN is as good a coach as SIMOES and yu telling me to grow up? Star check out the style of play of the team under both coaches den I dare you to utter that statement again.

Comment

I have been checking it out a long time

Comment

When have we ever invested in a local coach? It won't happen in my lifetime, so we could either study Marcus Garvey and hope to love ourselves in the next 100 years, or go get a farin coach now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let Portia tek over. She came to Trinidad and made it clear how much she valued heroes and sports heroes. She picked out Hasely Crawford (winner over Don Quarrie in Montral 100 metres) from the crowd, brought him to the stage, hugged him and made him extremely emotional. She is genuine and impressed the Trinipublic. She is serious about Jamaican football and is campaigning in South America for a foreign coach as she knows what's at stake. She will prioritize and put money aside for a coach even if the JFF is in shambles. That will be a turning point. Then the other bandwaggon folks will come on board

Comment

Mosiah (10/1/2006)When have we ever invested in a local coach?

What do you call CB's apprenticeship training and OJT at Bolton?
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Oh, okay! What am I talking about! Silly me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X