Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football

I opened my new restaurant in Kennesaw, GA and I will need to know how I am going to be able to carry the Jamaican games for the qualifiers. Any info will be appreciated, especially for the ones that will not be on regular TV (FSC, etc. or the internet).
    "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Congrats Mark!!!

What's your address? I am in Snellville.

I think Closed Circuit system may be your best bet in getting games.

(Consider ALSO: catering to the spanish speaking community with games that are not telecasted for them. Honduras, El salvador, Guatemala, MexTico....).

I have visited Hispanic establishment on several occasions to see qualifying games not televised. These are paid events.

I may just swing by one day...game on or not.

Congrats again!!
    Last edited by HL; January 5, 2008, 01:45 AM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mark UNIVISION & TELEMUDO will carry 3 1/4 or 75% of the games and FSC have rights to carry all of jamaica home games.The best bet is short Circuit TV.
      still too early still mek we watch the ride.

Comment

Mark, I am not too far away link me via IM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
          I opened my new restaurant in Kennesaw, GA and I will need to know how I am going to be able to carry the Jamaican games for the qualifiers. Any info will be appreciated, especially for the ones that will not be on regular TV (FSC, etc. or the internet).
          Congratulations!
          I'll mention this to my friends and acquaintances who live in that area. ...and, I'll drop in on you! ...and, you can take that to the bank!
          Again - CONGRATULATIONS!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats. Where are you located so I can pass through.

Comment

3061 Jim Owens Road, Kennesaw, GA 30152.

Assasin, the restaurant number is 678 574-7600
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

thanks I will pass through, told my wife and will pass on the word to the crew.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yow mark.. congratulations! wish you all the best... whenever i am down there, i will make it my duty to check in on you...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz, I will never forget our link in Boston. One to remember. When was the last time you talk to the dread? THanks and nuff respect to the I.

Comment

Mosiah, I need a Jersey with all the players autograph from the next game in Jamaica. I need it to frame and hang on the wall in the restaurant. The one I had from Boston is already on the wall but I need an updated one. Call me so I can talk to you more about it. 678 574-7600

Comment

It would be my pleasure to do this for you.

Darn! I don't know if the Captain is going to want some kind of monetary compensation for this, given his history. What yuh tink, Shatta?

And congrats! I hope it is very successful and I hope it represents!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanx Mo. You know it will. How was that fish, will it represent?

Talk to you soon.

Comment

Den nuh muss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X