X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.Georges fans

We draw wid Seba inna Mobay.
    2-2
    Right now nuff injuries but it seems like man a step in and step up.

A no only Buff Bay we can play, we have a decent away record as well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The fact is St. Georges has played 8 away matches. They've drawn 4 and lost 4. If that is decent to you, then it is decent to you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is a decent away record.

The key is to win home games and then get points in away games.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I bet you thought it was better than that though!

And I don't believe they have won all their home games.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True I thought they won one on the road but they have lost most of their games by a one goal margin which is not bad on the road fi a new side.

Draw with HV and a think Portmore at their grounds and Seba in Mobay is not bad at all.

Comment

Seba has begun to find their correct level. I wonder if Burrell would still have selected Tappa for national coach if he was picking that person today. Seba has not won in their last 6 games, the worst in the league, apart from Village. Ever since they beat a second string HVFC 2-0 in Mobay, it has been downhill for them. Even Tappa is losing his cool in the post match interviews.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But Seba should be able to grind out victories in Mobay. Are they that bad?

Comment

Donovan Duckie ah good coach Sass. I like tha yuth deh.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Suh Muzziah, if not Tappa then who. I mean, apart from recycling Boyous, who else is there who could step to the plate? Tappa can loose his cool?
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X