No announcement yet.

Exile asked for it now you've got it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job! Keep it up! We need to change the headlines a little more frequently though.

Comment

no worry, yo win di award fi most isolated poster 11 years in a row, hehehe
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
        no worry, yo win di award fi most isolated poster 11 years in a row, hehehe
        LOL....actually I am the most disliked person on the forum so the award I would have won for the last 11 years would be the Most Hated Poster of the Year lifetime achievement award. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
          TK yu really dweet nice.
          Ugggghhhhhh.........Pepsi...............I swear to God! - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            Brilliant! However, me no even get a name call, a nomination??? Look like mi have to go into deep exile.
            Guidance.
            Exile you have to do something noteworthy over the next 12 months to get a mention. Start a thread, start a catch phrase, insult somebody, make a prediction that goes horribly wrong....you know those type of things will get you noticed. Hehe.....Plus next year we ago mek sure we have at least another 10 awards so we can cover the full spectrum. LOL..... - T.K.

Comment

no sah, yo have di post of all time, how it go, "here's some change, go by yourself some RIMS"...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyay, yo quarantine yoself to di point yo no accept PM..wat a sankie
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

OK. Jamaica will qualify for South Africa - NOT! Archive that.

Comment

You forgot catch phrase of the year- 'agreeance'- credit that to TG coach Glendon 'Admiral' Bailey
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

U r de bestest, T.K.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                    X