T&T building devasting side for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T building devasting side for the future

Despite having one of the most corrupt football officials in the region and the world, T&T draws solace from the fact that there is finally a production line of high calibre players being churned out ,noticeably aided by the confidence acquired by World Cup exposure, addition of the missingcomponentin their coaching philosophy (preparation, the legacy left by Beenhakker and now pased to his understudy Whim Rhisbergen),their increasingly competitive professional league that boasts a numberof brazilians now flocking to benefit from the salaries, women and use as a stepping stone to European clubs. Some of the best of caribbean talent play in the PFL, such as striker Kendal Velox of St. Vincent who was responsible for sinking Jamaica in the Digicel Cup.

Jamaica will have to step up and prepare for their confident southern rivals who now have a new self belief and are now able to resource tons of foreign based talent that had been churning out of Trinidad schools and heading to the States on scholarship(much like Jamaican athletes from high schools who perform at Boys Champs), who previously had a marginal amount of nationalism and never made themselves available for selection.

Trinidad is overloaded with strikers and midfielders chewing up the English, Scottish and American leagues and the dangerous thing is that they have now got famous for having defense an aspect that they were historically weak at unlike their defense sturdy rivals, Jamaica. Added to that is a whole cadre of coaches piling on coaching certificates, having been former stars of the famous Strike Squad of 1989 which barely missed qualification to Italy 1990.

Look out for strikers: Scotland, Sealy, Jones, Glen, Toussaint, Wolfe, youngster Leston Paul, speed winger Josh Johnson who will take over from the still committed and prolific Stern John, while Evans Wise, Gary Glasgow and Yoke hand over the baton

Look out for midfielders: Carlos Edwards, Whitley, Baptiste, Samuel, Theobald, Silvio Spann, Silas Spann (sons of the legend Leroy Spann), Keon Daniel, Hayden Tinto, Chris Birchall while Russel Latapy, Angus Eve andRougierhand over the baton gently and serve as role models

Look out for a whole new batch of defenders and goalkeepers (Kelvin Jack) and watch out for coach Whim Rhisbergen, protege of Beenhakker (Mr Preparation himself). A man who will drop the best T&T talent if they are not at full fitness. This is a T&T side ready to take over Concacaf. Don't say meh neva did a warn yuh. Oh lard meh tell yuh!

RE: T&T building devasting side for the future

a who you a frighten? only Jamaica can kill themselves. We so many players.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is warrior, the names you mentioned dont really ring a bell to most of the posters here.

I suppose you took heart from the news that Jamaica lost to St. Vincent and the Grenadines...

Well, this is what happen when we have a total jackass running oiur football administration.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

If this were posted before Friday I would say - cho! But having lost to StVG...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes Mosiah. What I printed may hurt but it is the truth. Jamaica can make a turn around. Rally the message board and get more members. Trinidad has only a population of 1.3 million but the peoplewho started their football site were diehards when they were losing and the laughing stock of the caribbean after the post-Strike Squad depressing years.

The www.socawarriors.netwebsite (competing with the Jack Warner-friendly www.socawarriorstt.com website)has more than two thousand five hundred members posting at a rate of apost per minute. This is a powerful lobby group and affects policy graduallywith aggressive networking of the most committed football enthusiasts and activists. Check them out and get some fresh ideas as they have checked their opposition out too. The science of scouting opposition has skyrocketed in T&T football and the naivete of not knowing your opponent is over! Even arrogant Jack Warner reads what is being said about him, he has no choice but to prepare for the gathering storm.

Advertize your players like on the Gols Galore section showing all the talents of the players so discussions can be more factual than propaganda and so on. Peace.

Comment

Respect!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why are you concerned about Jamaica? :hehe:

Comment

Cause I follow Jamaican football, being a fan of their game. They are my next favourite team after T&T and when they are not involved in qualifying campaigns, I feel let down. I am noticing a self-destructive tendency in Jamaican football, fueled by false-pride and insularity, when they are the big island that should be comfortable with being outwardly looking, unlike saya little teeny weeny Anguilla which has a right to be scared to look outside.:ermm:

Comment

Warrior (10/1/2006)I am noticing a self-destructive tendency in Jamaican football, fueled by false-pride and insularity

Welcome to REGGAEBOYZSC.COM where we aide and abet mediocrity daily :hehe:

Comment

I do not believe that mediocrity is a pattern here. You must be a Johnny-come-lately as this site was loaded with heated debate for a long time but folks are threatening to deflate too quickly because of a psyche damaging loss to St. Vincent. www.socawarriors.net has a link to this site to keep a check on what is happening and trust me, they do read

Comment

Warrior (10/1/2006)You must be a Johnny-come-lately as this site was loaded with heated debate for a long time but folks are threatening to deflate too quickly because of a psyche damaging loss to St. Vincent.
                      It has nothing to do with the loss to ST VINCENT. The site has been dead since the format change.

Comment

A format changed everything? Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                        X