Manchester united will be champions this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester united will be champions this year

The reason is the african nation cup and Scholes and Neville is getting fit again. Most of the other top clubs will be without their stars during the african nation cup.

therefore when they don't win....how dem gwine to feel?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      therefore when they don't win....how dem gwine to feel?
      What ... whose gonna prevent dem from winning?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wait an' si.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wait an' si.
          Arrogance and overconfidence caused them to lose to WestHam the other day ... they went back to basics yesterday ... don't blink.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the same arrogance and overconfidence.......

Comment

Yuh start the laziness chatting on the forum again?
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                ... they went back to basics yesterday ... don't blink.
                Which game did you see?"
                They were overplaying (anti-TEAM)...and, missing chances. They were 'in-charge' but playing against selves (anti-TEAM)!

...and, they could have drawn or lost!

Trus mi, they shall lose and draw games against teams they would have destroyed earlier...unless Ronaldo reins in himself and pass more often...makes more chances for others...so that defenses play honest and thus open up the game to him...i.e. he will then benefit from 'give and though shall receive'...i.e. more chances/clear-cut chances will fall to him.

The entire supporting cast (supporting to Ronaldo...unnuh caan gwaan tink Trevez a di leading forward...) ...i.e. entire team excepting Giggs (...and, the 'keeper) have started to 'hang on' to the ball too long. You may not realise it but that all starts with how Ronaldo's sharing rate has gone down...

...Ronaldo is great...but, his behaviour sets the tone. They have unfortunately stopped looking at your most mature player's action (Giggs) and...

...mmmm? ...could it be a subconscious desire not to be overshadowed/hidden in shadows by Ronaldo's flame which has drawn so many of the supporting cast to hold the ball just that wee crucial bit too long? ...lack of self-worth...thus cannot just play sensible TEAM?...excepting as I said for Giggs.

Need to get back to TEAM quickly...or GUNNERS time ensure!
                Last edited by Karl; January 2, 2008, 11:25 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Which game did you see?"
                  They were overplaying (anti-TEAM)...and, missing chances. They were 'in-charge' but playign against selves (anti-TEAM)!

...and, they could have drawn or lost!

Trus mi, they shall lose and draw games against teams they would have destroyed earlier...unless Ronaldo reigns in himself and pass more often...makes more chances for others...so that defenses play honest and thus open up the game to him...i.e. he will then benefit from 'give and though shall receive'...i.e. more chances/clear-cut chances will fall to him.

The entire supporting cast (supporting to Ronaldo...unnuh caan gwaan tink trevez a di leading forward...) ...i.e. entire team excepting Giggs (...and, the 'keeper) have started to 'hang on to the ball too long. You may not realise it but that all starts with how Ronaldo's sharing rate has gone down...

...Ronaldo is great...but, his behaviour sets the tone. They have unfortunately stopped looking at your most mature players' action (Giggs) and ...mmmm? ...could it be a subconscious desire not to be overshadowed/hidden in shadows by Ronaldo's flame which has drawn so many of the supporting cast to hold the ball just that wee crucial bit too long? ...lack of self-worth...thus cannot just play sensible TEAM?...excepting as I said for Giggs.

Need to get back to TEAM quickly...or GUNNERS time sure!
                  Ronaldo is Anti team now? How many goals him set up this season? Yes, players were hanging onto the ball too much yesterday, however, I think the mishap against Westham may have been in their minds as they weren't as confident as I wanted them to be .. kinda like when they went on the numerous 1-0 wins in Sept .. Oct.

Nuh fret bout anti team .... just want as Manu pass unuh shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Ronaldo is Anti team now? How many goals him set up this season? Yes, players were hanging onto the ball too much yesterday, however, I think the mishap against Westham may have been in their minds as they weren't as confident as I wanted them to be .. kinda like when they went on the numerous 1-0 wins in Sept .. Oct.

Nuh fret bout anti team .... just want as Manu pass unuh shortly.
                    Why are you speaking about season? ..we are on to how you are playing NOW! The points tab is where it is NOW!

Forget Ronaldo's previous play...excepting your last 3 or so games...look at the play in those last 3 or so games! ...that is what matters! The NOW!

Arsenal if you would have noticed went into an anti TEAM phase...and, are now coming out of it! If it continues we shall return to our pre-Chelsea draw...early season era. ...and, you know that would mean we WIN the EPL!

Your team is in an anti-TEAM period. Sure both of our teams are so much better than all the others (excepting Chelsea and Liverpool) that we get away with that anti-TEAM play...but, if any TEAM continues in that mode for a prolonged period...other EPL teams and many are not that bad will gain heart (It may surprise you that they dissect...analyse our play!) and come out fighting...good attitude against us...determined...knowing if they catch us playing that anti-TEAM with a few breaks take points from us!

...having said that look for many of the minnows to, after seeing/having seen how you are currently playing, give tremendous effort against BoyU!

Again if BoyU continues on this vein - YOU SHALL DROP POINTS...and, the GUNNERS - who are getting back to 'better' - will then just walk away with the title!

I do not expect the GUNNERS to falter from here on out! On current showing...by both TEAMs...your best rresult would be staying not more than the 2 points behind!

...and, you can take that to the bank!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl have sup'm against any player that is "too productive"....

Comment

Yesterday Ronaldo was playing as a striker until Saha came on. He was doing what strikers are supposed to do ... shoot. just because he didn't use a pass and took the shot that didn't score, doesn't mean he is anti team. He did it how many times and scored, suh why as it nuh score him is anti team?

Same way yesterday a bredda wrote a column bout weaknesses in Manu's defense .... just because they lost to West Ham? Unuh a jokah.

Comment

karl have sup'm against any player that is "too productive"....
                          If you show TOP OF THE WORLD quality for a consistent period...why should I hug-up less than that standard in any one or two or three matches?

Ronaldo is too good to jump into the showing off/me, myself and I type play. So was Henry! When the great ones do that...I have to think maybe there is a self-worth problem? Why would there be the need to preen? Why would there be the need to think of any other thing outside of TEAM?

Yuh good! The world know yuh great...so why?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            If you show TOP OF THE WORLD quality for a consistent period...why should I hug-up less than that standard in any one or two or three matches?

Ronaldo is too good to jump into the showing off/me, myself and I type play. So was Henry! When the great ones do that...I have to think maybe there is a self-worth problem? Why would there be the need to preen? Why would there be the need to think of any other thing outside of TEAM?

Yuh good! The world know yuh great...so why?
                            Since August, who has been more consistent that Ronaldo? 13 goals in the EPL, 5 goals in the CL. Trust me, if Fergie see that him not playing team, Fergie will give him the hairdryer treatment. I'll admit at times he tries to do too much and it doesn't work, at other times you wonder how the hell did he score that.

Comment

look at his back heel to tevez?!! that was an enviable assist that was prettier than the goal itself!

btw eduardo clinical eeeh?

Comment

Working...
                              X