Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack Em!!!!

Eight ball in the hole

As Mexxx stated in early December and Zen Guru Wenger said today..

It was a succinct appraisal. This was not Arsenal at full throttle and Arsène Wenger, the manager, admitted as much. “We controlled the game in the first half,” he said, “and then in the second we controlled it without pushing ourselves. West Ham did not come out to challenge us and our defence was happy to keep a clean sheet, so we did not take too many chances. We have had a very successful Christmas. We had five difficult games [Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur at home, Portsmouth and Everton away, plus this one] and came out with four wins and a draw [against Portsmouth]. We went into it top of the league and we have come out the same way.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

I have some concern with Toure gone for up to 6 weeks.

Comment

6 weeks, well lets look at the fixtures

Wha u a seh OJ, no faith in the backup center half?

Who do you prefer to partner Gallas;
      Senderos, Djourou, Gilberto, SAGNA or Nordveit
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
        Eight ball in the hole

We have had a very successful Christmas. We had five difficult games [Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur at home, Portsmouth and Everton away, plus this one] and came out with four wins and a draw [against Portsmouth]. We went into it top of the league and we have come out the same way.
        YesI!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
          Wha u a seh OJ, no faith in the backup center half?

Who do you prefer to partner Gallas;
          Senderos, Djourou, Gilberto...

Senderos or Gilberto! Djourou only if necessary!
          That will do it!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wekk I dont have any confidence in Senderos, I have the feeling that Gilberto will request a transfer and end up in Italy or Spain. Djourou will be back off loan but I think the logical choice would be Senderos. Kole does so much he can join the attack with his third man runs and covers ground. As long as we dont see Droba in that stint Senderos will be ok

Comment

that is to be expected but djourou and gallas can do the job.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

AND.....by one more point

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X