Jamaica maybe the underdogs but hey ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica maybe the underdogs but hey ?

Jamaica maybe the underdogs going into this Group but they are five ingredients why I think our world cup Campaign is going to be a success.
    1. We are capable to play and earn good results in Central America please remember 2004 era when we beat el salvador 3-0.
    2.Rene Simoes had Coach honduras in 2003 so he's familiar with there football.
    3.He also had a brief stint with Canada and is familiar with the various isolated regions up North.
    4.In case of the Bahamas they beat our Reggae Olympiads 1-0 and although they have a Brazilian coach nothin less than 6 love when
    they come to Kingston .
    5.Mexico under Hugo Sanchez is a threat but not a big one we must secure a win on Home turf by any means neccessary.I have seen Paraguay went to Mexico and beat them,I have seen Guatemala play them on outside and beat them,Jamaica can do the same especially a yard.
    Note: I hope the JFF have a scouting team because I usually do not pinpoint players.

he had no stint with canada

Comment

[quote=Naminirt;73513]he had no stint with canada[/quote

Naminirt I would like to hear your forecast of the Jamaica in Canada game,who you think is going to win ? etc.

Comment

I cannot make anyforcast cause i have not seen the best caandian or jamaican team on the bitch..

Comment

Pepsi Rene has not coached a canadian team. His appointment was not ratified by the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
            I cannot make anyforcast cause i have not seen the best caandian or jamaican team on the bitch..
            Watch u language bwoy. Which bitch yuh a talk? U tink a Trinidad this whey bag a man line up fi share one girl? Why u want see two team full a man pon one bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              Watch u language bwoy. Which bitch yuh a talk? U tink a Trinidad this whey bag a man line up fi share one girl? Why u want see two team full a man pon one bitch?
              I guess he meant pitch

Comment

pepsi i see its only the canada game you are confident of jamaica gaining point from.you think ja would beat mexico in kingston

Comment

Naminirt am getting to like you,but I have a Question for you,can Trinidad beat USA in Port of Spain?. I hope you do not get the wrong message,for me to answer your question it's only a matter of time.

Comment

With our present team i doubt it may be a draw

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                      With our present team i doubt it may be a draw
                      come man Naminirt stop talking in parables and talk where we all can understand. What you mean,, 'i doubt it may be a draw'?.

Jamaica just start rebuilding from the last jFF administration,a lot was lost in the Creston Boxhill years everything,six months is precisely the amount of time needed to make adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                        Naminirt am getting to like you,but I have a Question for you,can Trinidad beat USA in Port of Spain?. I hope you do not get the wrong message,for me to answer your question it's only a matter of time.
                        I don't know why but this post makes me giddy with anticipation. - T.K.
                        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                        X