What's happening to Onandi Lowe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening to Onandi Lowe

How could we sit back and allowed such good talent go to waste like that.

How could he allowed this to happen to him after what happen in England.

Rahid man willing to sell land to J.f.f for cheap price just to have one more shot for national call up.

I think you are trying to draw me out.To put it Bluntly Onandi MUST BE A PART OF THIS CAMPAIGN, if we are to see africa.

With Bennett exiled in Africa, Shelton fighting for bench position (caan mek my WC side as a starterwith Fuller) King as our only option , our depth is nonexistent!

Its a disgrace how Lowe has been abandoned
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's a disgrace that you can support a player who couldn't even make his local club team.

X, time moves on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Its a disgrace that he is our best option after how many years of being malinged by an incompetent JFF.

Where is the bloody youth development to replace the BIG MAN ? Show me a man ? Simoes saving grace is the UB40 that he can recruit in the U.K!
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, him get replace long time! Wi nuh need nuh youth development fi duh dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me coulda replace him the way how him a play now.

Comment

whappen to newton sterling...who suppose to be nandi prodigy?

Comment

This cant be a serious post. There is as much chance of Onadi playing in a Jamaican green and gold again as Sankokhan!

Comment

Newton has a knee injury. I think he needs surgery as it has been bugging him for a while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not to mention the bigger injury, the one to replace a brain...this breddah cant think, he reminds me of Tuffy Anderson, all the physical tools but no brain
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

X, how was the JFF incompetents involved in Lowe's problems in England? Did they put him in that situation?
                      How is the current admin involved in his most recent problems?

People are a product of the decisions they make in life. You cannot blame others for Nandi's, yours or my mistakes. We all have to stand and face the results of the decisions we make.

I am not saying Nandi is guilty in his present problems until he is proven so in a court of law. I think it is deceitful on your part to try to put the blame at the feet of anyone than Nandi.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Onandi Lowe screwed Jamaica the last qualifying campaign.

For that crime he should burn.

Comment

Can this Sankokhan fellow score goals??? Which league is he is now, we would take him if he can, you nuh see Burrell no business with disciplinary records.
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Who worse Burrell or Bruce ?

Heh, heh.

Comment

Sorry what did I miss??? I was away for just over two weeks but managed to kep abreast of most of the news on football via the I-net, last thing I heard Lowe was facing drug charges AGAIN.

Did Boxhill set him up in this case, did Boxhill plant the weed in the car and call the police?

See I seem to be out of the loop, fill me in nuh?
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X