So it looks like we might not play in the next Gold Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it looks like we might not play in the next Gold Cup

We must beat Haiti to advance....Looks like we will yet again fail to play in a mjor tournament...
    Another feather in Boxhill's cap.

Thanks for F@#king up our football mr Clueless Crenston!
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

RE: So it looks like we might not play in the next Gold Cup

Tek it easy Reggae Fan, this is just another brilliant strategy by the Boxhill administration.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't forget Boxhill's Blemish of the robbery of one of our guests.

PS: I thought it was Boneless Boxhill.

Comment

Some people will continue to support Boxhill even though we are sinking in quicksand with him, due to blind loyalty. Dog nam we supper if we don't quality for this tournament.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

In a world where A or B is available, some continue to go with B and hope that one day aA+ becomes available.

Comment

Well, it not over yet because the top two teams will make it to the next round.

However, this is now getting downright embarrassing.

When are we going to get rid of these joke coaches and appoint a proper technical director? We have known about this for more than 3-4 years now.

If people think it can't get worst, then if we don't make it to the Goal Cup finals, it will be more difficult to get a good coach here.

Respect

Comment

So was thata St. VincentA or Bteam yesterday.

Comment

mi nuh run up mi blood pressure anymore. As I said we might be 100 by fifa ranking by the time Boxhill leave.

Employ CB for 2 months dont provide any motivation for him or the team. I said it is the worst thing Boxhill could have done.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mac (9/30/2006)Well, it not over yet because the top two teams will make it to the next round.

However, this is now getting downright embarrassing.

When are we going to get rid of these joke coaches and appoint a proper technical director? We have known about this for more than 3-4 years now.

If people think it can't get worst, then if we don't make it to the Goal Cup finals, it will be more difficult to get a good coach here.

Respect
                  Mac: I have to...have to call you out!

That was a bonehead comment about "it being the coaches fault". granted Wendell Downswell was in over hishead...but, it could be TeleSantana, or Big Phil it wouldbe just as it is. You cannot...let me shout it...YOU CANNOT EXPECT TO CONTINUE TO BEAT THESE CARIBBEAM TEAMS with either UNDER-PREPARED or UNPREPARED collection of football players.

Let's be sensible hereif we had allourprofessional players we would havve won...but, it is a fool who thinks that you could continue to put...even teams with our best professional players on the field and expect we shall continue to defeat these well prepared CFU teams. ONE DAY IT MUST...let me say it again...ONE DAY IT MUST CATCH UP WITH US!

In terms of our under-prepared...current...you tell me how many days this group hasmet under CB?...current...and I say,based on your information (which I am awaiting...)NEVER PREPARED TEAM"the day"...it has caught up with our JFF leaders may have beenYESTERDAY! Let us see if the Haiti match makes that correct!

I will repeat, it is a bone-head position to blame the coaches for never having had a TEAM to prepare!THE FAULTMUST LIEWITH THOSE WHO MANAGETIME ALLOTTED TO PREPARATION - the JFF leaders!

NB: Just so the facts speak -

a) CB was appointed August 16!

1 month and 9 days before the first ball was kicked in this Digicel Cup competition.

b) The first training session was August 29th at Boys Town.

13 days after CB's appointment...& 28 days before the first ball was kicked in this tournament.

c) He has had 2 international PRACTICES. Canada and the team we defeated in our first match of this tournament.

d) His squad members were engaged in NPL matches & matches in the US leagues....therefore he never had his FULL TAKE-THE-FIELD-TEAM to prepare even ONCE!

There is not one national association with serious aspirations of gaining successes...meaningful successes in the international arena that goes about managing in this manner! Not one!

It is a bone-head argument to blame CB! Nonsense utterance!

Sorry Mac...but, statements like yours have been made over a period of many years and it appears that Boxhill and his Boxhill people have come to believe that nonsense chatter...and have embraced the utterances. Again, sorry...had to call you out as I cannot take the chance that others, well-intentioned though they may be, may just believe you.

Respek to the man! Down with that position!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah Reggae-fan. Jamaica will need to play their best football, quickly get a foreign coach (John Barnes) and bring back some of the foreign strikers even if they are pushing 35-40 yrs. Also if Onandi can be rehabilitated with some anger management, polysubstance detox and brought back, Jamaica will be potent again. One good thing is that Haiti still has respect for Jamaica, with Jamaica having won most contests. Watch out for Haiti on the counter attack breds. I think Jamaica can pull off a draw

Comment

That's one thing, Karl. But I'm disappointed that CB talked nonsense about being happy with how they played against St. Lucia. They DID NOT LOOK GOOD! Don't mek di 4-0 fool yuh!

And sorry, Karl. I don't care how much practice dem get, I am one of those who believe that any StVG side supposed to get duss out from our NPL players. They had enuff time to gel! How much time together do they get before a WCq?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Warrior (9/30/2006)Yeah Reggae-fan. Jamaica will need to play their best football, quickly get a foreign coach (John Barnes) and bring back some of the foreign strikers even if they are pushing 35-40 yrs. Also if Onandi can be rehabilitated with some anger management, polysubstance detox and brought back, Jamaica will be potent again. One good thing is that Haiti still has respect for Jamaica, with Jamaica having won most contests. Watch out for Haiti on the counter attack breds. I think Jamaica can pull off a draw
                        Dude, dont get too excited just yet. I know asa a trini you are happy to see the once might RBZ fall on theor faces...but take this one bit of onformation from me: dont get too excited yet. The problem with Jamaica's football is not lack of players ..its more lack of a good leader in the JFF, and quite frankly, the guy in charge now would have your T&T team losing to even a high school squad. thats how bad he is.
                        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Actually I have a lot of respect for the Jamaican football teams. They have their strength and their weakness.Their standard has dropped a bit but it is important for them to do proper analysis, including the realizing that the rest of the caribbean has improved substantially.

Jamaica had too much false pride to even acknowledge that St. Vincent was a threat. T&T does not behave like that, even having played at the World Cup. Headlines in Jamaica were "Shocker, St. Vincent beats Jamaica". It should have read "Vranes coached St. Vincent overcomes Jamaica". Being more realistic makes everything fall in to place.

Furthermore, if ever there was a team hampered by corruption and politics, it is Trinidad. Trus' me on that one. But T&T made up their mind to smile with him and move on focusing on football with or without him in he background. Warner has sabotaged, banned, maligned and character assassinated evry footballer on that team including Yorke and Latapy whom he called traitores to T&T and the worst thing for our football. They had the maturity to ignore him and play for country, while they secretly build themselves up to destroy him later. He will be sunk by loacal and international scandal within 1-2 years. In other words don't use Boxhill as an excuse.

I strongly recommend Jamaica getting a foreign coach as apart from Carl Brown, there is nobody else in JA with enough pedigree to handle the NEW high stakes Concacaf battles which more and more have a caribbean dimension tha Jamaica never understood as it fixated on a northward view.

Take a page from T&T and prepare for ALL opposition. Every single top T&T player is fighting to get a spot on the team to play lowly ranked Nicaragua, even high and mighty Dwight Yorke, rising their spots with Coventry, Southampyon, Sunderland and Luton to name a few teams. Tell Andy Williams, Fuller and company to find they tail back home to fight for country!! The way it looks now is that T&T has more passion than Jamaica and that is not how it used to be.

Comment

Warrior (9/30/2006)Actually I have a lot of respect for the Jamaican football teams. They have their strength and their weakness.Their standard has dropped a bit but it is important for them to do proper analysis, including the realizing that the rest of the caribbean has improved substantially.

Jamaica had too much false pride to even acknowledge that St. Vincent was a threat. T&T does not behave like that, even having played at the World Cup. Headlines in Jamaica were "Shocker, St. Vincent beats Jamaica". It should have read "Vranes coached St. Vincent overcomes Jamaica". Being more realistic makes everything fall in to place.

Furthermore, if ever there was a team hampered by corruption and politics, it is Trinidad. Trus' me on that one. But T&T made up their mind to smile with him and move on focusing on football with or without him in he background. Warner has sabotaged, banned, maligned and character assassinated evry footballer on that team including Yorke and Latapy whom he called traitores to T&T and the worst thing for our football. They had the maturity to ignore him and play for country, while they secretly build themselves up to destroy him later. He will be sunk by loacal and international scandal within 1-2 years. In other words don't use Boxhill as an excuse.

I strongly recommend Jamaica getting a foreign coach as apart from Carl Brown, there is nobody else in JA with enough pedigree to handle the NEW high stakes Concacaf battles which more and more have a caribbean dimension tha Jamaica never understood as it fixated on a northward view.

Take a page from T&T and prepare for ALL opposition. Every single top T&T player is fighting to get a spot on the team to play lowly ranked Nicaragua, even high and mighty Dwight Yorke, rising their spots with Coventry, Southampyon, Sunderland and Luton to name a few teams. Tell Andy Williams, Fuller and company to find they tail back home to fight for country!! The way it looks now is that T&T has more passion than Jamaica and that is not how it used to be.
                            How quickly youforget that only a year or so ago St. Kitts and St. Vincent were giving your team a hard time in a world cup qualifying games?

Bretherine, its an insult for Jamaica's football fans to be losing to any caribbean team period.
                            Even worse LOSINGT AT HOME, where much, much tougher teams have come and had their asses waxed in the past (Nigeria, Bulgaria etc)

I dont care if we throw together a bunch of under-23 players, each time we take the field agaianast these teams, a victory is expected. Anything less would be seen as failure.

Keep in mind though Warrior, that the players who took the field for these Digicel games....none of these players are regulars on the first team....regardlless, we are talking about St. Lucia and St. Vincent here....we should be able to beat these teams even with our reserves.

And dont worry about recommending that we get a national team coach...that is a fioregone conclusion, that is something that will happen before long. What is more important is for us to bring back Horace Burrell, and kick out the little pretender who currently call himself JFF president. I believe as soon as that is done, people like you will have something to fear again. I am actually surprised that your T&T is still hiding from playing a game vs Jamaica even though we are currently at our weakest in possibly a decade. I see you are playinmg Nicaragua next month, and calling back a bunch of UK based to boot. Nicaragua is perhaps about on the same level as a St. Lucia.

Comment

Reality check Reggae Fan. St. Kitts and St. Vincent were giving T&T a hard time is true! But they did not beat T&T. T&T put them in their place and will never let down their guard. You do not get respect by showing disrespect to your opponents.Even George Bush is realizing that. Furthermore, Nicaragua and Panama deserve to be taken seriously. Goals must be pumped in on these teams with the best possible side of foreign pros rubbing shoulder to shoulder with local budding talent. Need to secure rankings as high as possible, making it more easy for T&T players to be grabbed in the market, means more endorsements, more money for the domestic professional league, more money for international games. Bigger teams will be fighting to get a chance to play T&T which has more leverage to dictate which players must abandon club and fight for country. Sport must become an industry

Comment

Working...
                              X