Video of Jermaine Hue Destroying some Trinis in CFU champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Jermaine Hue Destroying some Trinis in CFU champs

Maestro embarrassing some Trinis to set up HVIEW's goal in the CFU champs final....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wRH8UznwKv8

A baller dat. Hope he will keep himself fit for Qualifiers.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, can't you see he is not...TOP OF THE WORLD material? His SPEED OVER GROUND is not what we would want for "effective" TEAM play.

And I thought he only used his right foot for balance! Aaaah bwoy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please send that video to Mr Simoes for his perusal. Oh.. and remind him that the Maestro still wants to be involved in the campaign to the Southern parts of the Motherland.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Mosiah, if we follow Karl's standards, none of our players could make the team, English pros included. Hue looked damn good and the ease in which he dispensed of the opposition was just heavenly. We need him for this campaign now that we don't have a Tappa.

BTW, wonder why Tappa did not call him for those last two games? Tappa nuh rate Hue?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yes put hue and hyde in the middle please .....

Comment

Obviously it was a great display of skill, and it is surprising why he was left out of the local team that toured Asia.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Wow..

All this based on a 30 second clip ?

Hue antecedents are well established... a 30 second clip showing one attacking movement is cute but.. quite irrelevant in the scheme of things.

'Now that we don't have a Tappa'

Heh, heh.. ah bwoy.

Comment

No Maudib it was based on the fact that we finally got a chance to see for ourselves what we have been arguing on the forum

seeing is believing and nothing beats visual to draw traffic to a site and to get people interested and talking about the reggaeboyz again

Tilla and Karl how are you guys going today?

714-418-7632 mi deh yah same way when unnu ready
                  brightcove is the site that host your video for you and then stream it to anysite that you gives authority to as mi friend tell mi. However here is the website so that you can all check it out and see what its about

www.brightcove.com start delivering internet tv today!!!(sound like an ad man for them)

So to sum it all up the reggaeboyzsc.com can have schoolboy football and NPL or corner league videos running on the site with brightcove hosting the bandwith.

In two weeks I will have a working demo for my non profit site.
                  Time permitted I will post researched tools that are relevant to our move forward.

Information age, we have to step up our game so that we can provide info for people who are looking.

They are looking for the next thing and that is us so why are we hiding?

We are up next.(book of life done tell we that) so lights camera action
                  black man time now- Mawning Maudib

Comment

ME?!?! Not me, sah! Mi tiyad. Who fi know should know from lang time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My campaign is over, but allow me to say this again - Tappa has never played the quality ball played by Hue in all his life. And Tappa is agood player!

That simple 30 second clip would have taken twice as long with Tappa, whose circular movements of stops and starts might have closed down opportunities.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

History will redeem Hue..

LOL !!!

Poor yuh.

Jermaine WHO ?.. sorry Hue ?

Comment

And you are right. Everybody is now going to include Hue on their wishlist for the Reggae Boyz team. A month ago when the JFF named the squads for the El Salvador and Guatemala games, no one cared that he was not selected.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But Mo when Bora nuh select him mi nuh hear you say anything either.

When last Hue play fi Jamaica?
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, but I am not in the habit of picking players for squads. If I leave out Hue there will be a good reason why he is left out. I am not swayed by popular opinion, 30-second clips or Karl.

Let me repeat - if Hue is match fit, I would select him first and then find other players who can complement his skills and liabilities.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X