RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa and a Happy 2KLove to Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas/Kwanzaa and a Happy 2KLove to Everyone!

Yes, 2KLove. Rasta nuh deal wid di hate ting.

This site can expect to be buzzing next year, what with the return of a rejuvenated Captain and the start of World Cup qualifications. Can't wait!!!

Be safe everyone!

Mosiah

On behalf of the RBSC Executive

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Right back at you, Mr. President

Blessesd

Comment

true plantocracy, ought to
      be ashamed of yourself. anyway have a happy holiday.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. Have a save and prosperous new year.

Comment

I must be retarded

to have left Jamaica for Boston/Philly at this time of the year, or maybe I just value family over all else especially at this time.

So from my family to yours I wish you all a wonderful, peaceful and holy Christmas and a propersous 2008 and beyond...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Family is strength Sickko. Do what you gotta do! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very prosperous New Year.

For the members of this Forum family, I wish you all the very best for Christmas, Kwaanza and the New Year.

Bless
            The Dirt Farmah
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

All the best to you too boss and trhe Rasta who you keep talking about..ha ha ha
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Yes, 2KLove. Rasta nuh deal wid di hate ting.

This site can expect to be buzzing next year, what with the return of a rejuvenated Captain and the start of World Cup qualifications. Can't wait!!!

Be safe everyone!

Mosiah

On behalf of the RBSC Executive
                All the best big man and stay safe over the holidays. Hope to finally link-up with you next year.

Comment

Thanks sar and the same to you and yours.

Merry Krismus everyone!
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone...God's blessing, guidance and protection throughout the season. Connect with your family and make it great for 2008!!

Love everytime...Sensi

Comment

Nice! Very nice!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

merry christmas and a happy holiday season to to everyone...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

happy kwanzaa to all!

Comment

sickko... yuh a guh de wrong direction... when yuh reach boston, give me a shout...

Comment

Working...
                              X