No announcement yet.

Football Academy attracts review committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I am saying is it will be on Burrell's shoulder whether the Academy succeed or not.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, but I am saying that he is not going to care if it doesn't succeed if his preference lies elsewhere. He couldn't care less if people say that the academy failed under his watch because he would come back and say that he wasn't the one to put it there and that he always thought it couldn't work.

Understand now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did I say it was the main considration Mo? Read again and comprehend. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

But Mo it can also work the other way. Anything that can make put up your hands can also motivate you. He can use it to say see it, even though Boxhill mess up it takes a leader to correct it.

Pity we take the negitive side too many times(not directed at you it is just a general statement).

I am more concerned about the whimpy JFF exec than Burrell. At least he put his cards on the table.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did I say you said it was? Read again...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

but what is a NTC. NTC here is a place where youth is developed for the national program. You are talking about a shelter for players when they are in competition. I think that is the least of our problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Again, how is Mrs. Kong doing?
                As far as I know - Fine!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  The issue is not distance if you are looking at what an academy is. Most of the time spent at the academy will not be related to going to the national stadium. Its would be a place for player/coaches and administration dev. If we are talking about housing player then thats different and I can easily argue that your ROI of building a structure to house player while in short competion is not prudent. You are better off getting 22 hotel rooms at a long term discount. I dont think that is hard to do in kingston. So what are we talking about here? lets look at scenarios.

Playes in to play a qualifying game: They go to the Malvern for 4 days break camp and go to Kingston>. Hotel Stay > train at Ntl stadium the day before and game. Long term residency is at the academy. Thats how it works all over the world.
                  Distance must be considered!
                  Distance to travel must have some bearing on time, physical strain and cost!

Wheel and come again?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X