No announcement yet.

Hey Sass, what's up with the Georgians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sass, what's up with the Georgians?

All of a sudden they start to tek-set pon the Harbour View man dem! They weren't satisfied earlier in the week to beat the senior team, now yesterday they clobbered the U-21 team. A wha suh?

Big up to dem man deh still. Is a long time nuff good ball a roll a Portie. I used to play ball with a man from Titch name Gyallis (Kevin Chin); a very skillful and hard-working baller. A complete player too if you ask me. Is full time the full exposure really begin, so that we can hone the skills of the hidden gems all over Jamaica. Hope The Prof will see to it that players from all walks of Jamaica get a comprehensive look. It's so disheartening to know dat di likkle baller name Zidane (Omar Brissett) was technically ignored by both CB and Downswell. He is still young though, so he still has a chance to impress The Prof.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Brissett got a ruff deal. Imagine he could have just gone done as another portie legend. The youth Denroy Dennis was leading DCup scorer but never got called a youth team. The former national player Donald Davis(under Bora)is either injured or not getting any starts these days.

I am so proud of St.Georges because it is a true community team. I spoke to Everton King about 2 years ago and he told me they were working to put Georges on the map. Everton was not a Balla, a bright youth but he has community at heart and provide leadership. He is the manager of St.Georges. Amongst the things he did was hire the former Titchfield coach Don D. as TD, hire the best coaches in the east in Colour and then Duckie. A mi and myYout bonefide brethren from high school. In 5th form if you see one you see three and trust me, King nuh tek no fi an answer. I think I know galis from way back inna the days. I hope Simoes will get the best youngster them in the program.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X