centre halve - John Terry and Galas
    left back - spain
    midfielder - Deco, totti ,fabregas and Kaka
    strikers - Luca toni and Ronaldo

Comment

Lazie, Giggs, come now bredring, too much Rum Punch

over the Xmas huh?

take Giggs out and add Robinho.

Luca Toni should be there instead of press head.

Essien is a MUST!!! one of the FIRST choices.

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

and Lazie, if BoyU nuh take advantage with the bottom of the barrell teams they play over the Xmas weekend then ounu lose the title.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
        over the Xmas huh?

take Giggs out and add Robinho.

Luca Toni should be there instead of press head.

Essien is a MUST!!! one of the FIRST choices.

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

and Lazie, if BoyU nuh take advantage with the bottom of the barrell teams they play over the Xmas weekend then ounu lose the title.
        We a talk bout big ballas and you a talk bout Robinho? Shame.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Casillas

ramos puyol terry lahm

messi Gerard pirlo robinho (oh well Quaresma den)

Inzaghi Ruud

Robinho pan di leff messi pan di right...mi a tell yu...

Comment

Bolton wand is the team of the year for me.They Qualified for the UEFA and made it to the final 32 plus they beat Manchester united an achievement not even Big Sam him self did. BIG UP NOLAN BIBI DHOUF and di Goalie cau spell him name but him brilliant.When Bolton Buck arsenal mi nuh knoo how it ago.

Comment

dem have St.Georges United up deh?
              them a my team of the year.

Coach of the year however is Martin O'neil at Villa Park.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Nice team, not willing to give Gerrard the benefit of the doubt though, certainly not when we have so many gifted midfielders..

Blessed

Comment

Wait deh u nuh rate Robinho?

One of the most gifted FLAIR players in the World that takes defenses apart while scoring and assisting?

Now me know u deh pon CRACK.

I understand u mouting Jawge but nuh spite u .......

He is keeping the Real Madrid attack going and well oiled and hence RM is 6 POINTS top of the table and just won the winter league.

That is the only player that Zen Guru Wenger covets.I wish Capello was still there as we would have gotten Robinho if that was the case. Robinho will be an Arsenal player especially when he gets bored with Madrid because he want to win the Champions league and he will with Big SidEEE!!!
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Mi know yuh know ball. Can't
                    really blame Wenger; any man that single handedly steer Brasil (Yes the mighty Brasil) from crashing out of a competition, to winning it is PRICELESS. Now wenger could have had the beast and couple other good players from RMA, he made the mistake of putting Robinho at the forefront of the negotiations. I don't think he has heard from the RMA execs since then (they know he is not serious)

Capello? Please, it's easier to keep Robinho and find another coach (this was sorted out as you can see) Hey if was president of RMA that would be one of the easiest decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                      One of the most gifted FLAIR players in the World that takes defenses apart while scoring and assisting?

Now me know u deh pon CRACK.

I understand u mouting Jawge but nuh spite u .......

He is keeping the Real Madrid attack going and well oiled and hence RM is 6 POINTS top of the table and just won the winter league.

That is the only player that Zen Guru Wenger covets.I wish Capello was still there as we would have gotten Robinho if that was the case. Robinho will be an Arsenal player especially when he gets bored with Madrid because he want to win the Champions league and he will with Big SidEEE!!!
                      Mexx, Robinho isn't an option boss. Click on the link to see the players nominated for each position.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                      X