Sickko, apparently your boy was correct. Manucho Goncalves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko, apparently your boy was correct. Manucho Goncalves

an Angolan has signed for a BIG EPL club .... Manchester United. According to Wikepedia he was from Petro Atletico.

United sign Angolan forward

MANCHESTER United have completed the signing of Angolan striker Manucho.

The 24-year-old has been on trial for the last three weeks at the club, and Sir Alex Ferguson has now handed him a three year deal, which will come into effect on January 3.

Ferguson told his club's website: "We have had Manucho here for a 3-week trial and have been impressed enough to offer him a 3-year contract.

"He is a tall, agile, quick forward and through contacts that Carlos [Queiroz] has was brought to our attention around six months ago”
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Long term investment.

Buy low--sell high!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Keep the tissue handy, y'all. I thnk there is going to be more egg to wipe from some faces!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He was right from looking at it from a eat food perspective or a squeeze man like orange Juice (Onandi perspective).

Family come 1st .27 years old , his chances of making decent money in europe has passed.He can only hope for a WC call from Simoes to have some glory added to his carrear.

Good move Tefore !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Speaking of Onandi, I saw him in New Kingston today when I know some Portmore people had gone to training. It appears he has been released by PMU.

So sad.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sad , well I guess he believes he can be squezzed no more or should i say there comes a time ? Time to move on.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Taf did tell me Man United but I went to the United home page and could not find anything on it so I decided to err on the side of caution.

I hope this gives us all here a sense that Taf is not just a loose cannon and running to the dark continent after oil money to play rux ball...
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

He can always go back to Rockfort as player/coach....right?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X