Fuller reportedly staying with Stoke City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    True. I will give you that salary under the NEW contract he just signed.
    I see the man flunk math in school. 520,000 pounds works out to be 10,000 pounds a week. At Southampton Fuller was making about 15,000 a week which was also his Portsmouth salary. He took a cut to play at Stoke because he wanted to be a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
      I see the man flunk math in school. 520,000 pounds works out to be 10,000 pounds a week. At Southampton Fuller was making about 15,000 a week which was also his Portsmouth salary. He took a cut to play at Stoke because he wanted to be a starter.
      I said I will give him that for his NEW contract. Not what he was earning before and you seh 20,000 per week. Dat is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Nobody nah pay 4million fi Fuller.

Remember he can't pass a full medical.
        Assasin, the man is finally healthy and he did pass the medical at Stoke. Fuller needed time to allow his knee to heal properly, but he insisted on playing early....that decision cost him prem status.

Comment

They said at Portsmouth he would never pass a riguours medical test, not just his knee but his back as well.

I don't know many teams who would pay 4 million for him
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally Posted by TheDread
            Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            I said I will give him that for his NEW contract. Not what he was earning before and you seh 20,000 per week. Dat is ridiculous.
            Not only did you flunk math, but it seems you can't read either!

Comment

eeehhhh eeeehhhhh.

How you mash up Bricky so? and mi think him did go a good school
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This January when the Africans are gone we will finally see how much the 20 million pound Fuller is worth.

25 Adu's in Jamaica and because we don't believe it or want to believe it the fact remain the same.

the last is the first as it was written. So how some man a tek councel against the big man so?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  I don't know many teams who would pay 4 million for him
                  Where did $4 million come from Sass? Did you just pull that figure out of a hat or is this what Stoke value the player for?
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X