Fuller reportedly staying with Stoke City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller reportedly staying with Stoke City

Fuller reportedly staying with Stoke City Tuesday, 18 December 2007 Jamaican Ricardo Fuller, who plays for English championship club Stoke City, has silenced talks that he would be leaving the club.

The Boy is set to sign a new long-term contract at the Britannia Stadium.

Fuller is already contracted to the Potters until the summer of 2009 but vastly improved terms have now been put on the table for the Jamaican.

He may be a target for the likes of another English club, Wonderers in January, but the 28-year-old will end any doubts over his commitment to the club by penning the in the next couple of days,

Fuller ended a nine-game goal drought with a double at over the weekend, to earn himself a place in the championship team of the week.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Tilla this is a tough one. Bolton is not a bad team but a improve deal at Stoke City many not be bad either.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I say show me the money! If Bolton can show him the money, he should go. If Stokes can show him, then he should stay.

The way it is now Sass, Stokes could find themselves playing in the Championship or the EPL next season, so too could Bolton.

If his ambition is to play in the EPL, then he should take the first opportunity which presents itself. Nothing in life is guaranteed and he could go out for Stokes the next game and incurr a season ending injury (God forbid).

I say show Fuller the money!! Go with any team which does.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If Bolton come calling it's a no brainer. His salary would probably be triple what he get's at stoke.

Comment

So it seems as if Anelka is leaving Bolton for Manchester City. That being the case, Bolton could use a Fuller.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

At 28, he has a few good years left in the tank. He should tek the money, cause mi doubt Stoke can pay Prem salaries.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Nuh CHELSEA him a go?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                So it seems as if Anelka is leaving Bolton for Manchester City. That being the case, Bolton could use a Fuller.
                No Tilla, its Chelsea according to reports.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ongle man u leave now....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Some team in the championship pay money. Sheffield United paid 4 million for James Beattie.

Last time Fuller go to Portsmouth it was 1.5 million something like that, now Stokes can afford to pay Fuller that as he is the main draw fi Stokes right now.

Comment

PLUS there is a windfall by being in the premiership...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Some team in the championship pay money. Sheffield United paid 4 million for James Beattie.

Last time Fuller go to Portsmouth it was 1.5 million something like that, now Stokes can afford to pay Fuller that as he is the main draw fi Stokes right now.
                        Just a reminder that depending on the deal struck by the player a higher transfer fee may or may not mean greater take home package for the player!

As Tilla said -
                        Show Fuller the money!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          If Bolton come calling it's a no brainer. His salary would probably be triple what he get's at stoke.
                          Actually, Fuller was making close to prem. salary at Stoke (was at Southampton, took a cut to go to stoke). His new contract will probably take him back to the prem level.

Comment

Sky Sport and the BBC are reporting that Fuller and Stoke agreed to a contract extention, taking him to 2011.

Comment

it should be a case of "once bitten".....

Comment

Working...
                              X