RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i guess he was never in the running to play for the boyz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess he was never in the running to play for the boyz...

Ghana coach Claude Leroy has selected 11 uncapped players including English-born Gillingham striker Chris Dickson.

Dickson, who has Ghanaian and Jamaican heritage, caught the eye of Leroy with his seven goals in England's League One (third division) this season, on loan from Charlton Athletic.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

what a rhatid midfield!!!!

essien, appiah, muntari, addo...

Eric Addo (PSV Eindhoven), Anthony Annan (IK Start), Stephen Appiah (Fenerbahce), Kwadwo Asamoah (Liberty Professionals), Andre Ayew (Olympique Marseille), Ahmed Barruso (Roma), Haminu Dramani (Lokomotiv Moscow), Michael Essien (Chelsea), Michael Helegbe (Guingamp), Laryea Kingston (Heart of Midlothian), Bernard Yao Kumodzi (Panionios), Hamza Mohammed (Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt), Rabiu Mohammed (Liberty Professionals), Sulley Muntari (Portsmouth), Moussa Narry (Etoile Sahel)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      what a rhatid midfield!!!!

essien, appiah, muntari, addo...

Eric Addo (PSV Eindhoven), Anthony Annan (IK Start), Stephen Appiah (Fenerbahce), Kwadwo Asamoah (Liberty Professionals), Andre Ayew (Olympique Marseille), Ahmed Barruso (Roma), Haminu Dramani (Lokomotiv Moscow), Michael Essien (Chelsea), Michael Helegbe (Guingamp), Laryea Kingston (Heart of Midlothian), Bernard Yao Kumodzi (Panionios), Hamza Mohammed (Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt), Rabiu Mohammed (Liberty Professionals), Sulley Muntari (Portsmouth), Moussa Narry (Etoile Sahel)
      Who tackled harder?!
      Covered more ground?!
      Displayed more technical skills?! ...and, still had superb tactical awareness on display...played great TEAM...than Ghana in the last World Cup?

I would suggest no other national aggregration!
      Agreed?
      Yes?

Yes!

OK!
      ...unfortunately greater striker rate...accuracy in front of goal...let the TEAM...excellent TEAM...great TEAM display down!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i have confidence in claude leroy....ghana must be the consensus favourites..."on paper"!

Comment

I wonder how FIFA ago handle this one

Without the European teams finally the world will see where the last vestige of the "beautiful game" calls home(of course its Mama Africa)

Now the world will see how entertaining the game of football can be

What Euro Cup?

respect

Comment

Working...
          X