No announcement yet.

You can’t fool me, JFF - Observer West column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sickko... yuh mek a whole heap a sense king son... mi just ask, if dem people deh visit odda countries academies an si de set up... mi never even did a tink bout trinidad... dem nuh deh pon our football radar... mi wudda look pon england and de usa, countries dat wi a try fi ketch...

everyting just should not be centered in kingston, portmore... whaapen tuh de ress a jamaica... the academy should not be in a place that has the youths wondering whats going on outside, out a street... it should encourage focus and discipline...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Most on here agree with that. The problem is Sickko complain about EVERYTHING Burrell do.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and so even in the very few instances when I am making sense we should still throw the baby out with the bath water......
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

no but you lessen your very valid points.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

how...Desiderata says even the fool and vain have their stories to tell and are worth listening to.

Maybe it is a Portland thing but I cant see how my being against Burrell all the time (perception) that when I make good points, they should be of any less value.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

yeah it must be a Portland thing.

Comment

Then I am happy I am not from Portland then...that genetic imbalance is one more flaw I could do without
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Yeah Portland NICE, we nuh worry bout them things deh

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    There goes your ticket! And don't even think about them donuts!
                    Capn' won't be sending him any BREAD, and no 'copta ride fi him
                    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Istarted having serious stomach cramps on Tuesday, five minutes out of Santa Cruz on my way to Malvern to cover the Jamaica Football Federation’s site inspection of the national academy and training centre under construction.
                      Sound like you had some serious running belly Sickko (bout stomach cramps).
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                      X