Trinidad is the team to watch in concacaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad is the team to watch in concacaf

Trinidad is the team to watch in concacaf.

On paper I think they have the best players technically.

Stern John, Kenwyne Jones, Jason Scotland etc will give concacaf defenders headache

Trinidad is gunning to win the concacaf zone .

You make a very good argument.

Stern John is over 30 now, but probably still in his prime as a striker. And Jones is scary and will only get better.

No defender is looking forward to facing those two.
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

pepe handled all who came before including one dwight yorke......on paper t&t has looked better than jamaica on many occasions...remember they had players playing pro in europe long before we did!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
        Trinidad is the team to watch in concacaf.

On paper I think they have the best players technically.

Stern John, Kenwyne Jones, Jason Scotland etc will give concacaf defenders headache

Trinidad is gunning to win the concacaf zone .
        Respectfully disagree No Mercy. If you are going to look at teams to watch to upset the top three you'd have to look at honduras, canada and jamaica I believe.

Trinidad has the potential to not even make it past the semi-final round in a very weak group.

The players you listed are attacking threats who could give concacaf opposition trouble no question. Without a real supporting cast I just don't see it. Btw did Stern John score a hat-trick over the weekend? I believe he did. He's quietly made a nice career for himself over in England. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

So wait all a them balla deh a brand new baller? A nuh the same Stern John that who use to play inna the Premier league and couldn't shine against Ja? A nuh the same Jones that that they had playing all the time? and them find a new Jason Scotland? So three man make up a team now?

When them have Dwight Yorke we had Nandi Lowe and them have fi hold them corners. Trinidad has not been doing great in their friendlies so I don't know how they became the team to watch. Well uunnu can gwaan watch them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X